Carl Gallagher

TW: DRUGS-VIOLENCE-ABUSE 

-----------

I hate living on the Southside. Guns and violence are everywhere, the only good thing about it is the bar that Kev and V own and the fact you can get weed anywhere and from anyone. I live next to the Gallaghers. Kev and V are on the other side of me so I See Fiona and V almost every day, sometimes they pop in to have a drink with me. I'm not very known on the south side, I stay hidden. Kev lets me into the bar after everyone leaves and I buy what I need before the stores close or right when they open. 

"Hey y/n" Calls Fiona from right outside my door, I groan and get up. My dad is like theirs... but I think mine is worse. I groan and get up to open the door

"What," I ask in annoyance 

"Carl is coming back today," Fiona says in excitement. Me and Carl used to be friends then he figured out who my family is and dipped, everyone thinks I'm like my family but I'm not. Guess that's what comes with being a Milkovich. Yep, I'm Mickey's little sister. 

"That's good?" 

"Can you help us set up a welcome home party?" She asks looking at me with puppy dog eyes

"Sure why not" I sigh out as i grab my phone and keys

I'm scared to go over there honestly, what if they all hate me for who I'm related to? What if they think I'll be just like them. I hope they know I'm the nice one.

"Y/N" I hear Debbie yell as I walk in. Before I can come back into reality she jumps and hugs me

"Holy fuck debs," I say out of breath. I've never been hugged like this before. I guess she missed me.

"Did I hear y/n?" I hear someone say as they're tumbling down the stairs. Of course, It's Ian

"Hey Ian how ya doing" I ask keeping my distance. 

"Good" he says hugging me

"What the fuck are you doin here" I hear the voice of my brother say, we never really got along 

"Helping. Something you never knew how to do" I say thinking back to all the times I needed help in fights and when i was getting beaten and he just stood there and watched. He looked at me for a second then rolled his eyes and brought Ian back upstairs with him

-Time skip to when carl comes back- 

We finished setting up and I tried to leave but they all convinced me to hide. They also convinced me Carl wanted to see me. I hear the door open and I look at Debbie, she was hiding by me. She nods and holds my hand, we jump out at the same time. He looks at everyone with a straight face then looks at me and his mouth is wide open. 

~Carl Gallagher POV~

Finally, I'm home. Kinda miss my popularity in Juvie but I missed my family more. All I thought about in Juvie was y/n. I missed being her friend. I know she hates me for what I did. I just wanted to be her friend again. I don't care that she's a Milkovich and never did I wish I never acted like I cared. She was my best friend. My only friend actually. I loved her as a friend and more and I still do. 

I start walking inside knowing Fiona planned something. Before I opened the door I lighted a joint. I'm happy im getting some weed before I have to deal with this shit coming my way. I walk in and just as I thought everybody jumps out yelling surprise. I look around to see all is here and I see her. Y/n the most beautiful girl in the room. I haven't seen her since the incident. She looks so sad but she's still pretty. Her smile is big and she's holding Debbie's hand. I haven't seen her smile in so long. Her long black hair flowing like never before shining in the sun coming through the window. 

~y/n POV~

Everyone started partying after Carl  walked in. I grabbed a drink and went outside to smoke. I walk out and the breeze  on my face feels nice after being in there. I grab the last cig I have out of the pack and light it, I like the feel of the smoke coming into my lungs. I hear the door open but I ignore it thinking it's Fiona. Someone sits down next to me and I smell the familiar smell of Carl. I look aver and he's already looking at me, I hand him the cig and he looks away. 

"Hey" He says after a few minutes of silence. He always has to ruin the silence 

"Hi" I say. I want to keep the silence. Always have always will 

"I'm sorry y/n I shouldn't have done any of that stuff or said any of that stuff. I wanna be your friend again"

"I wanna be your friend again too Carl but you have to promise me you won't leave this time no matter what"  At this point I was staring him in the eyes and almost crying

"I promise" He says looking at me dead in they eyes. I smile and lean on his shoulder happy to have my best friend back. 

-couple years later-

"Hey y/n get down here!" I hear Carl yell from downstairs I rush to put pants on and run down

"Yea" I say after I get down

"Let's go out" he says getting his coat. I don't ask any questions and go with him.

-couple hours later-

He takes me to the lake to watch the sunset. He puts down a blanket and food. I grab an apple and start eating it, he just watches me.

"What" I ask

"Nothing. Just staring at the most beautiful girl in the world" he says looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"That's cheesy" I say while scrunchies my nose. He keeps smiling and leans in. Next thing I know we're making out with the last seconds of the sun shining on us.