12

Jungkook ride a taxi to the JEON'S company building. Employees look at him and vow to show some respect but he just nod his head and run to the lift. Once he reached the floor where their office are in, employees greeted him again.

He barged in jin's office as tears form on his eyes. "Jungkook~ah,"jungkook run to him and hugged him tight.

"Hyung,"jungkook cried.

"H-hey, what's wrong?"jin was clueless. Namjoon entered the room and rolled his eyes when he had a sight of jungkook, recalling what happened on the talk, he was so rude.

"What have you eaten?"namjoon mocked as he let out a mocking chuckle.

"H-hyung,"jungkook turned to namjoon and run to him as he hugged him tight.

"Hyung, mianhae."jungkook apologized as he cried. Namjoon stood there as he look at jin, clueless.

"I-i can remember anything n-now, I've gain m-my memories back, hyung."jungkook cried. Namjoon and jin's eyes widens. Namjoon looked down at jungkook who's still hugging him as he hear him sob.

"Jungkook~ah,"jin walk to them and turned jungkook to him only to see the younger biting his lip to control his sob. Jin hugged him tight.

Hobi entered the room looking at the three, dumbfounded. "Oh, jungkook~ah, its you."jungkook turned to him.

"Hobi hyung,"jungkook called. Hobi cocked an eye brow.

"I remember everything, hyung."he said. Hobi's eyes widens.

"Jinjja?!"he exclaimed.

"Hyungs, can i know where's taehyung? I need to see him,"jungkook asked. The three just looked at each other.

"Sorry kook, only jimin and yoongi hyung knows where he is right now, he . . . he didn't let us know cause he knows we can't resist to tell you, if you asked."hobi said.

"J-jimin hyung? Where is he?"jungkook asked abruptly.

"He's on leave right now, you can check on his house."hobi responded. Jungkook nod his head.

"Can i borrow a car?"jungkook asked.

"Take mine,"hobi gave jungkook his keys.

"I'll take a ride on jin hyungs."hobi said and jungkook nod his head.

"I have to go now, thanks for this hyungs."they all nod their head. Jungkook left.

"I can't believe we lie to him again,"namjoon looked at jin then to hobi.

"But we did respect taehyung's decision to not tell him,"jin said.

On the other hand, Jungkook drove to Jimin's house. He immediately ringed the doorbell. The door opened revealing jimin, on his pajama.

"Jimin hyung,"jimin gulped seeing jungkook on his doorstep.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?"He's in utter shock. Jungkook pulled him in a tight hug before saying a thousand of sorry.

"I've gain my memories back hyung,"he said. Jimin's eyes slightly widens. He's sure taehyung's gonna be happy if he knows this, but the thing is, he doesn't want jungkook to see him in his state now, maybe its too late for the two of them now.

"Hyung, i came for taehyung. Where is he? Is he inside? Please tell him i'm here,"jimin shook his head, sadly. Jungkook stayed silent.

"Mianhae jungkook~ah, he's not here."jimin statted.

"T-then, where is he?"jungkook knitted his brows. Did taehyung already lose hope on him? Don't he love him anymore? Did . . he leave?

"He's on daegu, with yoongi hyung."jungkook's heart sunk. So, taehyung really left him. N-no, he have to talk to him.

"D-daegu? Let's go there jimin hyung, i want to see him. What is he even doing there?"jungkook was about to walk back to his car but jimin pulled him and shook his head.

"Jungkook, haven't i told you to do something before its too late?"jimin asked.

"Jimin hyung, what do you mean?"jungkook asked, clueless.

"This is what i mean, jungkook. He . . . taehyung don't want to see you anymore,"Jimin said.

"What? Hyung, stop messing around, its not funny. I need to see taehyung,"jungkook snapped. Jimin just shook his head as he clicked his tongue.

"I'm not messing around. Come here for a sec, come inside."jimin lend jungkook inside his house. The younger sat down the couch, dumbfounded.

"Hyung, we can't waste time . . . i can't waste time,"jungkook said.

"Ani, hear me out."jimin shook his head. He sat down across jungkook.

"Do you know that taehyung have a heart condition?"jimin turned to jungkook softly. Jungkook's heartbeat stopped hearing the words just left Jimin's mouth. His world stops as well and broke into million pieces.

"H-hyung . . ."

"And everyday, He's getting weaker and weaker, kook. That's why i warned you before its too late. And now, he doesn't want you to see him in his state right now."jimin declared but jungkook shook his head.

"Isn't he being too selfish? I need him, did he lose hope in me? Jimin hyung, tell me, he losed hope, didn't he? I need him right now hyung,"jungkook cried.

"Maybe let's just respect his decision, kook."Jimin said.

"Then how about me?! I can't . . . i can't live without him! Hyung, let's go to him. Please,"jungkook's a crying mess. Jimin's eyes soften at this state of jungkook he's having in sight.

"Hyung, please . . . i want to see him, I NEED to see him. I want to hug him tight, kiss him, never let him go. I need MY taehyung right now."jungkook cried more. He stayed like that and looks like he don't have ant plan to stop. Jimin can't take the cries and sobs anymore, its like always ringing on his ears. Which he found pretty annoying, he's not used on jungkook's crying voice. More loud than a new born baby oh my god.

"Ok kook, jungkook stop! We're going. We're going there, but we won't stay for long, okay? Promise me. I'm doing this cause i care for you, and tae, ofcourse he wants to see you too and the two of you are definitely hurt by now. Stop it, don't cry anymore. It's annoying,"jimin snapped.

"Yo-you're sounding l-like yoongi  hy-hyung,"jungkook sobbed.

Jimin immediately took a quick bath and slipped on some grey tshirt and black ripped jeans. Both of them walk in hobi's car, jimin on the drivers seat while jungkook on the passengers, he's too tired crying.

"We'll be there in no time. You can sleep if you want,"jimin said as he drive.

"I'm fine."jungkook responded.

____________________
VOTE