09

The guys have go back to their own work after having the lunch taehyung brought. Meanwhile  jungkook stayed on the CEO room. Namjoon thought about if jungkook stays for a little while, he can remember something. Its his office after all. Taehyung totally agreed, the scenes they've made on this office is pretty special.

Taehyung left with jimin for jungkook to have his alone time on his office. It still even bother him if he should tell jungkook about the reason or no, but he have to know. He'll even know it later on. He just hope nothing will change.

On the other hand, jungkook on his office, sat down his chair. It feels . . . right, somehow, he felt that all of the things there really belongs to him. He stayed there, closing his eyes to clear his head. So many things really bothers him. Some things are confusing him, some things clears out another but it seems not even helping at all.

As long as he slightly moved on his chair, he have heard faint whispers, right on his ear. He shotted his eyes open and look around, brows knitted. The door suddenly bursted open, startling jungkook. He became more confused seeing a girl, looking at him with a slight smirk plastered on her face.

"Oppa,"The girl approached him.

"W-who are you?"he managed to ask, even deep inside he's kinda terrified. This girl . . . she was the girl on his vision, the one who's flirting with him.

"I heard what happened to you, are you okay now?"the girl asked. Jungkook, on his 'still confused' state, just looked at the girl with a dumbfounded face.

"This is all that taehyung's fault,"the girl blurted out that snapped jungkook's thought. He turned to her, even more confused.

"T-taehyung? What can be his fault about this?"jungkook stand up, eyeing the girl. The girl smiled then scoffed.

"He did not told you, did he?"jungkook watched as the girl pulled out her phone.

"Look at this,"jungkook's heart sunk as he stared at the photo this girl shown him. He almost lost his balance but glad the table caught him.

It was taehyung, with bogum. So.. All this time, they're doing this behind his back? So.. He's not the one who's cheating at all, all of them . . . lied to him? Jungkook can't process anything. He just looked up at the girl who's looking at him as he stumble down his chair.

The surroundings turning black and white as his slight turned into slight blurred one. He looked around, hearing the girl's voice, asking him if he's okay.

"How could you do this to me?!"jungkook heard taehyung's voice.

"How many times do i have to tell you, tae? She's just nothing. I know what you're thinking right now, no she's not okay?"he watch as taehyung cried.

"Don't make me stupid, kook. I'm not blind. I saw everything, how you two look at each other. Why is that? How . . . how could you?"taehyung cried.

"You know what? I'm tired, taehyung. I'm sick of you being a jealous freak, even though i'm not even doing anything."there's a knot on his stomach that like, makes him vomit but he managed. He can't believe THEY can do this to him. They're taking advantage of him.

He looked around only to see the girl's face very close to his. He immediately pushed her."g-get away from me,"he managed to utter.

Then footsteps was heard as the others barged in the room. Taehyung walked to their direction, looking so furious and angry. He pulled the girl away from jungkook.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!"the girl exclaimed. Taehyung scoffed as he glared at her.

"Please leave,"jin said as the girl walk out the office. Their attention turned to jungkook who's still on his chair, looking dumbfounded.

"Jungkookie, are you oka-"before taehyung can even finish his sentence and walk closer to jungkook, the young boy pushed him that made him stumble down the ground. Jimin and yoongi run to taehyung and helped him to stand up.

"Jungkook~ah, what's wrong with you? Taehyung just want to help th-"jungkook cutted jin.

"Help? He just want to help me? Then why would he do such thing?"jungkook suddenly blurted out that made all of them confused.

"Jungkookie, what are you talking about?"taehyung asked, clueless. Jungkook turned to him and scoffed.

"Oh really. You don't know?"he rolled his eyes as he gritted his teeth. He's angry now.

"I knew the reason taehyung. Now you don't have to keep it a secret to me. We had an argument because YOU'RE doubting for having an affair with that girl, my secretary, am i right?"jungkook gave him a glare. Everyone's eyes widen as they was too shock about what just jungkook snapped.

"K-kookie, i can exp-"

"No. You don't have to. I understand it all, kim taehyung. You . . you put the blame on me, didn't you? But . . but all this time, you were the one who's having a freaking affair with that bogum, your so called friend."taehyung was dumbfounded. He knitted his brows as tears stream down his cheeks.

"You.. All of you! You all lied to me, telling me that, me and this guy is having a pretty great relationship but . . but do you guys know that he's having an affair?"taehyung sobbed on what just jungkook, his love, accused him.

"Jungkook, you're talking nonsense. I know taehyung, He's my best friend.. He wouldn't do such thi-"

"You! Don't even lie to me that now the things are clear, are you tolerating him? Yes ofcourse, you're his best friend after all. You guys are against me without knowing that he's the wrong one? Before that accident . . on the argument! You're accusing me of cheating, right? But then YOU we're the one who's cheating behind my back! You were the one on fault all along!"jungkook bursted. His face is red, He's really burning in anger right now. The others can't utter even a single word.

"J-jungkook~ah, don't you think you've crossed the line? Don't accuse taehyung like that cause you don't even know anything."yoongi said.

"Crossed the line? I, crossed the line? So if he's the one who's doing the 'accusing' it's still fine? Then when its me, its wrong."Jungkook jus scoffed. Taehyung, who's just standing there, sobbing, as he watch jungkook burst out in anger and throw those words to him.

"Ju-jungkookie, pl-please l-let me cle-clear things out to y-you, please.."taehyung cried as he was about to grab jungkook's hand but the younger step back and looked at him with disgust.

"DO NOT even lay your hands on me. I hate you. I hate all of you! You liars. You all lied to me! How . . . how could you? Acting that you all want me to remember everything that fast? I can't believe i let myself get fooled by you guys."then he stormed out the room. Taehyung collapsed on the ground, still crying hard. Yoongi kneeled down beside him while tapping his back as hobi fan him with the papers. Jimin grab some glass of water from the water dispenser.

Now everything's messed up. How will they get a solution about this?

______________________
VOTE

Ok, I've decided to finish this now😊
Hope you guys enjoy😼.