part 4

Stiles pov
When I woke up I felt two bodies pressed up against my sides as if they were trying to shield me from something.When I looked down I saw that the mysterious bodies were Issac and Liam honestly don't know why I'm surprised ."Psst Issac,Liam wake up "I whispered softly they stirred and looked at me sleep still evident in their eyes ,"What mom?"Liam asked tiredly ,"Sorry boys,I just wanted to wake u up so we can go make dinner but if u want to sleep I can call u down when it's done ".At this point all that sleep evaporated and they were already up and down stairs.

Author's pov
When Stiles went down he saw the two already in aprons and ready to bake .He looked around and didn't see any sign of  Derek or the pack ,"Pups where is your dad and the rest of the pack ?"He questioned ."Oh dad left a note saying he went to the office and the pack went to fetch clothes to stay over "answered Issac .'Office? he better not come back late "

SKIP 3 HOURS LATER•

DEREK'S POV

It is 18:45 I'm just in time for dinner ,I hope he isn't mad at me for going in last minute .I walked in and Liam was setting the table ,"Hey bud " I said ,"Oh hey dad ,welcome back ","Where is your brother and mom? And aren't the pack supposed to be back by now it can't take that long to pack a few clothes " .He seemed nervous at my question ,"Umm about that " he said sheepishly ..................................
"WHAT !!!,how could they do that and just leave "i was so angry right now how could they do that to him to stiles  the person that takes care of them and does everything they ask of .Ohoho next time I see them they'll get what they deserve

NEXT PART IS WHAT HAPPENED OR 'THE FIGHT'