part 5

Hi guys !this is the part that I've been struggling with.Anygay hope you enjoy
DRAMA

EARLIER •stiles pov •
As I finished baking I heard the door slam and shouting .I switched the oven off and headed to the living room and couldn't believe what I just walked into .Scott and Jackson were being held back from mauling each other by Boyd and Erica ."WTF is going on here !!"they stopped and turned to look at me as I continued to shout "Stop fighting ,did u come inside to finish the argument cause if so go back outside ."

Jackson scoffed and said ,"Oh come on Stilinski ,were all teenagers stop acting like your older than us or your are parent cause your neither .And never will be ."

Scott spoke up "I'm mean why would we listen to someone below us even though Allison is also a human she is stronger and more useful to us than you .Your just a weak ,defenceless ,pathetic human who wants to take up the role of a mother just because he lost his and wants to feel closer to her "They all laughed

I couldn't believe what they just said and the rest of the pack laughed with them and didn't even defend me .How could they do that I mean Jackson didn't hurt that much but Scott.He knew what I went through when my mom died and he's making it as if I'm using her death as an excuse to care for everyone.

Author's pov

Tears built up in his eyes and were threatening to fall .The pack left still laughing at him .As soon as the door slammed shut stiles collapsed to the floor and tears ran down his face.He couldn't do it anymore ,keeping all that emotion inside made it worse .

He cried so hard the sound woke up Liam and Isaac .Right on cue they came down just in time to catch stiles from hitting the floor .He passed out ,all that crying made him fall unconscious .

The two carried him up stairs and laid him in bed and went downstairs to set the table ,just in time for Derek to come home .