9. You brought me your love

Red lets out a soft groan as the back of her head throbs in pain. Her vision slowly faded in and out as loud clanking filled the air. Red slowly begins gaining consciousness while she starts taking notice of her surroundings. She was chained to a massive wooden yoke. A weak growl came from her direction as she weakly tried to tug herself out of the yoke only to fail miserably. 

With an exhausted sigh, she looked up slowly scanning the area; a large church-like space, surrounded by funeral niches and statues with swords. The loud clank sound never left so she slowly turned her head towards the sound. A blonde short-haired lady crouched next to Tony and hammered the light figure coming from his chest destroying it. Tony sat tied to a stone pillar with blood dripping from his forehead. Natasha and Clint sat next to him also tied up but with much more blood dripping from them. The pooled blood from their bodies channeled to a demonic-like stone slab that stood menacingly in the middle of the room. 

Red weakly gulped down the lump in her throat as her eyes noticed the cloaked man who had his back facing her. Rasputin... He stood dressed in a ceremonial robe, hands held in a position like he was holding something, but the thing that made her sick to her stomach was that he was facing a clothed figure. Red tensed as he started to speak. 

"And I looked and beheld an Angel, and in his hand the key to the bottomless pit..." Rasputin slowly turned towards the stone as he spoke. Red let out an animalistic growl as she tugged at the chains. The yoke creaked but nothing bent. Tony jolted awake in fear as she growled. He gasped out in pain as his chest ached. He tried to move his hands but noticed the chains that tied him. His eyes widen looking straight at the blondie who had her back to him. He snapped his eyes towards Natasha and Clint holding back his gasp as he how sickly white their skins became. The giant pool of blood didn't go noticed either. The strong metallic smell made him sick to his stomach. They're bleeding out. Tony let out a shallow breath as he tugged slightly at his chains before freezing as he noticed the cloaked man and Red.

"These were the words I heard as a peasant boy in Tobolsk. And now, the door- Sent by the Ogdruh Jahad so that they might long last enter our world." He gestured to the stone piece completely ignoring the growls coming from her direction. Rasputin loved messing with her. He took a step forward revealing the clothed man. Red's breath hitched as her heart dropped. Bruce lay peacefully in front of Rasputin with nothing but a cloth covering him. Rage slowly began to build within her.

"You are the key! The right hand of doom!" Blondie hissed out towards Red. Red spat at her feet as she snapped her eyes towards the stone. The sculpture had three hand imprints... Red had to bite back the bile that raised from her throat. 

Blondie slowly walked towards Red and crouched near her whispering out.

"What do you think it was made for? You're the key... Open the locks." She gestured towards the stone. Red stared down her huge right arm as if it was her first time noticing it and bit back her tears. Tony's breath shallowed as he started to realize the situation, they wanted her to let out her father.

"Don't do it!! Don't do it!!" He screamed out thrashing against the chains. Blondie growled as she stood up stomping her way towards Tony and swiftly kicked him in the face causing his vision to fade in and out. He groaned out shaking his head. I can't black out again he hissed to himself as he watched with a hazy look. 

"Silence!" She hissed. Red's lip wobbled as she stared down at her right hand. Should I just do it?... These people never loved me. They always yell and taunt me even if I save them... As Red mentally fought against herself the open roof above revealed the moon. An eclipse was beginning. Tony let out another groan as he tugged at the chains trying to shimmy one of his hands.