Lost in the Woods, Somewhere in New Jersey

Rest in piece Technoblade
I really don't know what else to say.
If this chapter can provide a distraction from being sad about this or anything else in the world, I'm glad.
I'm not entirely sure if you guys would want him to even be mentioned again in this fanfic, but I'll leave that up to you, as I'm not even sure what to do.  If he stays, I promise nothing bad will happen to him.

Contains: Implications of abuse, SA, decapitation and Sally slaying (literally)

So, Sally now knows that Tubbo's first instinct is to stab. Good to know.

Well, anyways, the bus exploded.  Uh... yeah.

Tubbo and Sally mutually agreed that Ranboo kind of did it.  I mean, he knows it too. Anyways, it wasn't that interesting in Sally's perspective. Nothing she was all that surprised with.  The girl with braids didn't appreciate the whips, nor did anyone else.  Ranboo got thrown.  That wasn't cool.  Probably scary, but cool.

Sally would much prefer to tell this next story.

After a "Welp!" They were running from the bus, and that's when the trio realized that running was the worst idea ever.  They now had no food, no water, about 3 band-aids, whatever random shit Ranboo had in his backpack, and Ranboo also had the murder bat. Yaaay!

The three stopped at a random place in the forest. That is, two of them did. Sally had no clue what happened to Tubbo.

"Oh, gods, that bitch!" Ranboo mumbled, though running had worn him out. Sally saw him hesitate before laying down on the forest floor in his bubble of stress. The clouds were dark. It would rain soon.

Sally shrugged. "He'll be fine. He's a son of Hades! He can fight."

Ranboo looked at her blankly. It almost looked like a glare. Sally didn't like that.

Ranboo spoke clearly this time. "Him being the son of Hades doesn't mean anything. He could be a terrible fighter or navigator or something while still being a son of Hades."

"So he's a bad fighter?" Sally raised an eyebrow.

Ranboo sat up. "No! Tubbo's a great fighter. And he's gonna find something, I'm sure."

Sally nodded. "Cool."

The two sat awkwardly in silence. Sally hated silence, but Ranboo didn't seem to mind. He looked sleepy again.

Then Sally spoke up. "You good?"

He turned to her. "My back hurts. But I've had worse."

Sally scoffed, not intending it to sound mean. "What's that supposed to mean? You've felt worse than being thrown by a furry or whatever?"

Ranboo held in a laugh. "Fury. Not furry." He corrected.

The daughter of Poseidon rested on a tree. She was in a little bit of pain. But hey, could be worse. Could be Gabe. Oh gods, she was thinking again. If she thought about him, she got angry. Actually, if she was being honest, she was mostly sad. Sally hated being sad.

"So, did you ever watch that Robots movie as a kid or did I make that up?" She was desperate to think of literally anything else.