ATL TouchDown

|VON POV| LATE JULY 2019| VON's CRIB|

"Asian I don't give no fuck on my mama. You can go"

So every since Sincere and I kissed we been hanging out more.

Nothing sexual of course, out of respect for Durk .

Throughout these last couple of weeks , Asian found Sincere number in my phone and our messages.

"So you really out here tonguing bitches down gang? Den don't even wanna tell me her name nothing!"

"Asian why the fuck would I tell you ha name? We ain't got shit going on? We just fucking kissed damn.. u acting like I'm fuckin ha!"

"You might as well go fuck her Von. I seen them messages. About you wanting to fuck her so bad but regarding the circumstances you can't.. is it Kema? is it Mici? Are you seeing Mena again?!"

See this why I'm finna put a new code on my phone.

Asian so damn insecure and she too pretty fa that.

I would see if Sincere and I fucked. But we didn't.

I mean I played with her pussy a few times and she gave me a hand Job but I mean...

No sex has taken place.

"Asian you know im not fucking with nun of them ma. I'm just cool with them"

"Right just like you cool with whoever this girl is. I'm done Von."

I walked out the room not wanting to hear the shit no more.

I headed to the kitchen grabbing us some bottled water and ran back upstairs.

This mf was packing her shit.

I quickly slammed the waters down and headed over to her, knocking her bags out her hand.

"Asian you ain't going no where. We finna talk about this"

"Talk about what?! You are a fucking cheater! It's ova Von!"

"It's ova" stung at me harder than I thought.

Asian and I been together for 7 months. Never broke up. No scandals or nothing.

Until now and my heart hurting bad asl rn. Y'all know how it feel when a mf hurt yo feelings?

I feel that same weird feeling in my heart.

I grabbed her wrist looking into her eyes. "Ma pleaseeee. I'm sorry fr. It was wrong of me. I never should of been drinking and smoking while I was out".

Tears fell down on her face causing her to cover up.

She didn't like to cry especially in front of me.