Johnny Lawrence's First Time Being Useful.

Note: HIIII!! Been a long time, right?? I made a new acc on ao3 called the same thing, and my tag is also josuyasu_reader on it. Anyways, enjoy!! :))

Johnny Lawrence is a bitch. There's no point in denying that since he actually knows. so when working at a Wendy's, people expect Johnny to be mediocre. He's not.

He had multiple incidents of accidentally verbally assaulting customers, usually in the Drive-Thru. Johnny was also nearly sent to prison a few times, the cause being "Verbal Assault" (not so surprising). Yet he wasn't since their manager paid the bid. So, he's off the hook of being wanted.

Daniel Larusso? The exact opposite. Absolute sweetheart, Handling each consumer with care. And he's worked for only 3 months, still having their famous Company in his hands. Daniel was supposedly rumored to be Queer too, as to recently divorcing his recent Spouse.

If so, why were they paired up to work at the Night Shift? It's the biggest rumor against both of their students from the Dojo. It's useless to say the least, yet it's a silly topic to be talked about.

Daniel Larusso is starting to regret working in the same Wendy's as Johnny. Having to put out fights that Johnny always seems to ignite, and reasoning with the customers Johnny interacts with that's not through Drive-Thru. And it's starting to turn into a problem, a bigger one.

——

"Hello fellow customer, Welcome to Wendy's! How can I help you?" Daniel beams through the mic they have that's connected to the speaker outside.

"Hello!! Um.. can I have a moment?" The customer asks, having slight embarrassment leaking through their voice. "Sure! Take your  time." Daniel smiles, enjoying his job. Five minutes later, 2 cars have lined up. He starts getting worried, hurriedly saying "um.. Please, hurry up? There are 2 more customers waiting-"before being interrupted.

"May you be quiet? I'm still trying to choose." Daniel flinched as he heard a stern voice, booming in his headphones. Daniel feels worry pooling in his stomach, feeling like the other people behind the customer will turn irritated if he lets this person choose longer. "U-um.." he quivered, looking around before removing the headphones.

Daniel starts to rush through the kitchen and starts trying to find for that one person, after not seeing the person he's looking for, he tries to call for their name. "J-Johnny? Johnnyy??" He starts calling, and after seeing him, he nudges Johnnys side and whisper to earn his attention. "What the fuck do you want, Bitch?" Johnny sneers.

Daniel rolls his eyes and continues to talk about this customer, "I know we don't ask each other for help this much, but.. I'm having difficulty telling this person to hurry up picking and drive to the next stall since there's already two custome-" "Okay Okay, calm down Larusso. I'll go with you, m'kay?" Johnny reassures, sounding genuine to him after the whole three months of working there.

Daniel claps and beams at his approval. "Great! Let's hurry up." Rushing back to the stall, as they arrived, Johnny rushes to take the order in his own hands. "Aye man, quit being a slack and start rushing ya'know? We got 2 customers waiting for you to be finished, yet you're still slow. So hurry man, don't make yourself regret this." He said, sounding irritated. He heard a scoff, and heard a voice that sounds like they were yelling. "Fine, you lil' shit!" And seeing the car drive away in the screen they have on this stall. Johnny swore he just popped a vessel for how infuriated he was.

"That little.." "Hey! Don't continue that, there's a new car coming by- Hello fellow customer! Welcome to Wendy's!! What would you like?" Daniel interrupts Johnny's sentence, as he took another order. Johnny, who takes insults badly, starts walking to the other stall.

Before the driver arrived, he excused the person who's about to serve them and stand in their position. As soon as Johnny heard the engine, he prepared a burger just for this specific reason. He heard a whiny voice coming through, "Hello, the person on the first stall was being rude. Can I file a complaint?" The voice says, being unaware of the person they're talking to. "Man, this is a fucking Wendy's. Don't expect us to follow your damn bullshit when there's customers waiting. Here, your fucking order." As soon as Johnny said that, He threw the burger straight on the customers face.

They didn't take it well as the customer ranted to the poor cashiers about it, but after an hour, they agreed to give them a free meal in order to make up for the ranch on their face.