The Binary BF's Hunt For Food (during 2AM)

1AM was indicated on Johnny's worn down watch. He sighed and shut his eyes for a minute, re-thinking his job choice. "I should've taken the day shift, my back seriously feels broken from how long I've been carrying this restaurant ever since I worked around here." He bragged sarcastically, earning an eye-roll from Daniel. "But seriously, my lower back pain is killing me.." Johnny grumbles, rubbing the spot that is annoying him lately.

"Same, I have a solution to my problem though." Johnny looks at the slightly smaller man, with confusion, he asks. "The fuck you mean? YOU'RE GETTING SURGERY?!" He whisper-yelled, earning a side eye from Daniel. "Obviously not, bozo. It's getting a massage." Daniel mentally slapped his own head to his partner's obliviousness, "ooh.." Johnny drawls, finally realizing.

"You really need your head out of your ass, Lawrence." Daniel mutters, remembering that their in a fast food chain, at 1:49 AM.

"Word?" was all Johnny said, flipping Daniel off. The other gasped audibly, then started chuckling loudly. The taller started relaxing, remembering that same feeling he had when he first saw Larusso.

But Johnny suppressed that feeling by laughing with him, the one with the Bambi eyes.

—RETHINK LIFE HOES THE DEMELI WILL ARTIVE RN—

Both men weren't aware about the two customers who came in, since they were having a jolly time talking about how Daniel burnt his whole mouth that he couldn't taste because of a Xiao Long Bao. Either way, Daniel stopped talking and re-adjusts his posture after hearing a bit of chatter coming near the counter. A man with a hoodie that says "boombayah!" With a creeper below the text rings the bell.

"Hello, erm.. Can I have 2 double stacks, one without pickles?" A wimpy voice mutters, sounding awfully familiar. Johnny overhears, raising his left eyebrow distinctively. "Mhm.. And what are the drinks?" "A coke, for both." The familiar person blurted, but another voice that's too high for anyone to handle in the morning declares, "Oh, no. A doctor pepper will do, please." Both Daniel Johnny look at the same time together, finally figuring out who they are.

It's Hawk and Demitri.

——

"Shut the hell up, Eli. Both cokes.." Demitri trailed off, speechless. As soon Hawk took his eyes of his boy and looked at the cashier, he swore he just saw life shine before his eyes. ".. Hello senseis." He murmured, feeling foolish after Johnny started to look at him funny.

"what brings y'all here, kiddos?" Daniel talks, seemingly happy to see them together after everything. "Nothing really, we felt tired after binging all of Doctor Who ever since afternoon." 'Okay, too much info.' Johnny thought.

"A-Anywayyss.. we'll ring up your take-out, that'll be 32.10$ please." Daniel said, whilst Demitri nods.

He digs into his pockets and took 33$, giving it to his teacher and making a "keep the change" face shyly. Both Hawk and Demitri walk to sit down on the chairs, starting to talk about something. As Johnny was waiting for Daniel, he saw something.. concerning.

It wasn't really concerning, considering that he saw one of his students kiss many times, just not expecting Hawk and Demitri to kiss. Yes, Johnny Lawrence saw Hawk kissing Demitri on the cheek. At a public restaurant. It was surprising due to the fact they aren't known to be open to society, so seeing them kiss? Makes him ultimately proud.

Daniel walks in with two bags and a receipt stapled on the paper bag, but with having difficulty pressing the button, he signals the older to press it. Johnny obliges, whilst calling out "Love birds, here's ya meals." To make them hear. Both were shook and looked at each other, feeling the heat come up their neck and show all over their faces.

Hawk, laying his head low, trying to cover his blush, took the orders and thanked both senseis. After a please greeting goodbye though, both Demitri and Eli rush to their car. Their car. As soon as they saw the car drive away, Johnny started to smile gleefully. The other looks at him weird, never seeing him smile like that. "Oh? Watching your students drive away like they were a son?" He jabbed, but getting an equally jabbing reply of "they were your students too, assface."

+ a post-scene demeli.

"that was.. awkward." Eli blurts out, feeling embarrassed after Johnny calling them "love-birds". "Mhm, very. To the point I was ABOUT to leave, but luckily we didn't." The other nods in agreement.

A silence lurked around them, before Demitri broke the ice by obliviously saying "do you think someone will see us make out if we do make out right now?"

He earned a jab, and a make-out session (and unsurprisingly, a something in the bed.)