Recovery.

Doctor's POV
I am floating like a autumn leaf drifting in the wind the all of a sudden I see blinding white lights I keep here beeping noises in my ears. What's is happening? Then I hear muffled crying right next to me and something on my cheek. Something soft and smooth. Could it be? I slowly squint my eyes open to see that I am not in that testing room anymore and the thing that was crying was my girlfriend I hear her mumble something "Doctor....please....please....be...okay...I...don't...know...what...I...will...do....without..y-you." Says my girlfriend her voice so full of sadness it's makes my hearts break into a million pieces. I let my eyes fully open and I can see an outline of my girlfriend. My Yaz. My Yasmin Khan. I hear her gasp and she pulls me in gently into a hug I can smell her hair which smells of coconut. " Hey Yaz." I said my voice sounding horse. I feel her tears drip on to my t-shirt. "I...am...so..g-glad...your...ok-ay." Says Yaz in between her cries then I look at her straight in the eyes and pull her into a loving kiss. Small but full of love and passion. Yaz pulls away for breath and a piece of her beautiful brown hair falls into her face and slowly with my hand which I see is connected to a machine tuck it behind her ear and she gives me a small cute smile. " How long was I out for?" I ask. Yaz looks like she hasn't slept for a good few nights. "Four days." Said Yaz and she lets out a yawn. I am guessing she hasn't moved from my side for all that time. I move over to more of the right side of the bed and pat in down. " Yaz hop in you look exhausted." I said and in no time at all Yaz is in bed curled up next to me. I gently stoke her hair as she gently falls to sleep. " Thank you for saving me." I said to her in a whisper and she give me a nod. " Your welcome, I would do anything for you because I love you." She says before closing her eyes and falling to sleep. Myself too is feeling a bit sleepy too, I look up to my blood bag and see that it's nearly empty my head though still feels a bit groggy and I give Yaz a small kiss on her forehead and I too fall into a lovey sleep.