Chapter 19

______

point of view-1 |Rin|

______

{You have leveled up 5x!}

{You have achieved Baal's Balance breaker!}

{Intelligence 15x!}

{Strength 10x!}

{Agility 10x!}

{You have completed the hidden quest Know failure!}

{know failure: Everyone in life goes through the experience of failure, use that experience to become stronger!

Reward: Book of psychokinesis}

{sword mastery 10x!}

{Iron manipulation 5x!]

{Mana manipulation 15x!}

{Electrokinesis 20x!}

{lightning magic 20x!}

{Ame-no-mitori 2x!}

{eyes of Darkness 3x!}

{Healing 4x!}

{Busoshoku Haki 10!}

_____________________________________

Book of psychokinesis? I was sitting down in a hospital bed, with bandages around my body, it seems after the attack I was sent directly to the hospital, I'm currently looking at the system, that Raiden guy...he was extremely fun to battle, I was thinking back on the fight, I wish it lasted longer.

Anyway, what is this book of psychokinesis, I summon the book in my right hand, it was a plain green book, next to the book a system screen popped up.

{Whoever opens this book will receive the skill Psychokinesis!}

{A supernatural ability that allows the user to manipulate physical matter with the mind. Users of psychokinesis are commonly referred to as psychics or Espers}

I see, so anyone can get this skill as long as they open the book, there's no reason not to open it, but then again, what if I give it to someone else...specifically Tatsu, sooner or later I'll have to tell her about the supernatural, I can't just have her be endangered, If I give her this skill, she'll be able to defend herself...but If I tell her...her entire life will change...and it could be for the worst...

I'll just put the book away and think about this later, the book disappeared going to the system inventory, yep, it has an inventory, I have the skill soul inventory so I don't need it, but I can use the inventory to put things like the book.

'OI Baal I have a question' I said in my head while folding my arms and closing my eyes. 

'what up kid' he responds, I have questions for this guy.

'Why did it take 2 weeks and more to finally equip myself with you? I don't think I can wait that long for every spirit' I ask.

'You have to be joking, it would have taken months but you did it in 2 weeks!!! The only reason it wasn't any shorter is that probably because you were training Issei, Rin your a genius actually beyond that, be happy with your results' He said,  even if he says that, wait...I could feel myself growing a smirk, I'll just find a way to equip myself with other spirits faster.

'Can the spirit equip grow stronger? Or is it just going to keep giving me the same strength? I can't let it be the same' I asked, it's a genuine worry, I need to keep growing stronger, well with the system I'm always growing stronger but I need other ways as well.