Chapter 20

point of view-1 |Rin|

--------------------------------------

"So you fought an Ultimate class devil?" Ask Jake, Of course, I had to have a smirk to show off.

"Yes I did, I managed to land one attack if I remember correctly" I said while taking a bite of an omelet, it was currently morning and I had to go to school soon, me and Jake were eating breakfast, but for some reason, I have a bad feeling today.

"I see, one attack huh, to a being that can go hand to hand with gods..." He said with a lifeless face, for some reason I feel like every day Jake loses hope in life.

"So how has your training come along" I ask, drinking milk, finally his face went from disappointment to cockiness

"I've become much stronger myself, I'm already as strong as the 12 chiefs, soon I'll get my revenge" He said with a smirk, good to hear that, it seems him becoming my slave made him unlock his potential and becoming stronger himself.

"Good, I can't wait to meet these 12 Chiefs" I say, then I slammed the milk cup to the table.

\\Time skip...it's been a while since I've used one of these//

"Did you hear about what happened in South Korea? Apparently, Nukes were dropped, near the coast, there's a bunch of theories going on" Said a girl talking to her friends across the class.

South Korea? That's where master is...whatever happened is involved with the supernatural, is he okay? was he ambushed by someone? FUCK! I have no information, I don't know who to ask either. He hasn't responded to my messages or calls. So he might be involved with this.

I'll go ask Sona to see if she has any information on it, I'm sure she has some. Just when I was about to get up my phone bussed, I took out my phone from my right pocket, and once I saw the message, I frowned.

 [Do you wish to know how your master is doing?]

Said a message, what the fuck is this? I wish I had a clue but I have no idea, then a second message came, the number was just random numbers with symbols, that I didn't even know existed.

[I'll take that as a yes, go to this location and I'm sure you will find the answer you're looking for]

After the second message, a location was sent to me, I clicked on the location, and it was about an hour away. I immediately ran out of the classroom going directly towards the location, I don't know who send me the messages, or what this location is for, it could be an ambush for all I know but even then, it's something!

\\Few minutes later//

I was in a forest, the location that I received was a park but there was nothing there, So I decided to go into the forest to search for anything, Was I scammed? I activated my {eyes of darkness} and tried to sense everything near me, that's when I saw something.