Chapter 3

"-talking

< > - thinking/ only in third person point of view

*-effects

{Level Up: 1x} < the x does not mean multiplication it means points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

point of view-1

____________________________

I was now waking up, damn that was a good Nap, My HP has gone back to full and my fatigue is now back to 0.

I feel so much stronger than before it's honestly amazing. You know what, I wonder if I look any different, I walked towards the mirror and...I looked the same.

My facial features are a lot sharper making me look more handsome, and my muscles are very noticeable. You can see my eight-pack as well as my biceps, along with all other muscles in my body, I look like a fucking badass. While looking in the mirror and complimenting myself on how handsome I am I noticed that my eyes were aqua blue.

I don't remember my eyes being aqua blue, I remember them being gray, system why are my eyes blue?

==

{Because of the influence of the spirit residing in your sacred gear, think of it as a way for him to tell you it's time to meet!}

==

I see, so he wants to meet me that bad huh, well I guess it's time to meet, but how should I do it? what's the best way to meet him.

OH, I got it, why don't I try meditating, Right there where I was I sat on the floor and I started meditating.

======

{Due to Special action skill has been created!

{Meditation: (1/50)[Active]-to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. The user concentrates their energy to the center of their core and keeps consistent breathing allowing them to calm down and recover their energy faster. This skill also helps the user control their mana more efficiently}

=======

I slowly let out my mana, which surrounded my body, my mana is smooth yet rough, slowly I could feel myself losing consciousness.  

                                                      \\Time skip brought to you by Author//

I open my eyes to find myself in a...treasure room? Is my sacred gear some kind of king or something? 

"Well hello there, I didn't think we would meet this soon," Said a deep, loud voice. The voice spoke with authority like he knew that he was the one in control of this situation and he spoke with pride.