Mayhem x male reader lemon

You are currently on a cruise ship on a course for well you didn't care about the destination just being on the ocean for a change you loved the open sea and you are one the fortunate not to get sea sick.

You are on the balcony at night when no one else is around. You enjoy the peace, the quiet, and the smell of the ocean. That is until a sudden turn happens you slipped on some ice cream that some kid drop earlier, and you fell overboard.

You swim up to the surface and desperately try to shout for help. You do your best to keep your head above the water.

The waves are to strong and try to hold up for awhile, but the ship just goes further and further away.

You look around and see an island way in the distance.  Much to far to swim.

You swim and swim but it's no use it's far. You think your last thoughts as you sink from exhaustion and freezing.

"This is it... I'm gonna die here...and no one will ever find me...I'll be just another lost soul at sea." You thought to yourself as you close your eyes and pass out.

You wake up on the beach mistaking it for heaven as you pinch yourself.

"Wha! I'm alive? But how?" You asked yourself as you also a shark girl with purplish, pink pink hair.

"Look who just woke morning sleepy head." The Shark girl says to you. "Um yeah morning.." you replied to her.

She's really cute despite her being a shark. She also might be aggressive.

"Um are you the one who saved me." You asked her. "Yep that's me heh heh." She says to you.

"You look like some kind of popstar." You said to her. "Yeah I like to sing and play instruments." She says to you. "So wait you sing and you save unfortunate sailors who are lost at sea."

"Are you a mermaid?" You asked her and laughs and starts banging her tail fin on the beach. "Omg that is the best thing I heard all day hahahahaha." She says while laughing still. You wait for to finish.

"So what's your name?" You asked her. "Mayheeem nice to meet cha, and you are?" She says to you. "Y/n" You said to her. "Well Y/n there's um kind of a reason I saved you." She says to you "oh?" You asked her.

"I wanted to know what kind of person you are. And I wanted to ask you, do you like sharks?" Mayhem asked you. "I'll be honest sharks were really cool.  Having the ability to swim really fast and jump even though well most them don't have arms and legs." You replied to her. "Good answer!" Mayhem says to you.

She gets up as you get up and moves towards you.

She picks you up and lays in the water.  "Now answer me this and DONT lie to me. Have you ever eaten a shark and would you want to?" She asked you.

In truth you always were curious about eating a sharks fin or curry but never thought of having the chance to do so. You thought should you lie but you feel you shouldn't with her.

"Well I did always thinking about it out of curiosity until now." You're said to her. "Until now?" Mayhem asked you. "How can eat a species such a beautiful member like you being a part of them." You decide to flirt with her, which seems to catch her off guard. She obviously didn't expect it and she blushes.

"Heh well I like you too Y/n and since I like you I'll reward you for being honest with me.

Mayhem takes off her top and lays on the sand her breast in full view. "I'll let you use my boobs and maybe... the rest of me." She says to you.

You drop your pants and underwear as you watch her eyes widen a little then go back to normal. "Hehehe good start." She says to you

You put your dick between her boobs making flinch.

"Mmmm uhhh my tits feel good don't they uhhh." Mayhem says to you.  "They feel amazing." You replied to her.

They feeling like soft rubber and they are so wet that having your dick squish between them feels great. It's like she added lotion between her tits.  Only a furry can provide this kind of pleasure. You start to think about people who like furries for reason besides beastiality fetish.

"Ohhh mm wow mm" you moan. You start to grope her tits and start thrusting between as she moans just from having her tits fucked.

"I didn't think humans had these kinda of benefits." Mayhem says to you. "Benefits?" You asked her. "Many male sharks have tried to mate with me but always refused. A human cock is more dry creates more traction and it feels good against my titties." Mayhem says to you giving you a wink.

" You saved my life I'm glad I can repay." You said to her. "Then let me taste it." She says to you. "Umm your not gonna e-" "No I won't eat you and don't worry about my teeth i had practice making sure I won't leave a scratch on you." Mayhem says cutting you off. "Okay I trust you." You said to her.

You put your cock up to her mouth and she starts suck.

She wasn't kidding when she said had practiced. She holds you and starts to take more of it in. She must like the taste if she's taking it all of it in.

"Mmph uh *gags* *slurps*" She sucks and gags on your cock as she looks up at you with her beautiful shark eyes like a predator happily looking at her prey.

Her mouth is so hot like an oven. It feels great as she sucks. "May I'm gonna cum..." You said to her. She muffled. "May...hmmm." She sucks deeper and faster and takes it all in her throat. You cum inside her throat as she swallows it.

"Human cock taste really good." Mayhem says to you. "Really?" You asked her. "The taste isn't even a contest... the others taste like sea salt... your cum is a little bit better but even that's better." She replies to you. "I'm glad you like it."

"I've made up my mind, I want you to be my mate." Mayhem says to you. "Really?" You asked her. "Yep we are going to mate for a good long while." She replied to you and kisses you and you kiss.

Mayhem then takes you to her house underwater feeding you oxygen as you dive.  You both mate for the rest of your lives.

To be continued

Immediately