The stinky lover

Fifi La Fume x Human Male Reader.

You are taking a walk through the park to relax your mind after dealing with stress of work.

As you are walking through the park. An anthropomorphic skunk known as Fifi is also taking a walk.

You were listening to your music and decided to change the song. You didn't see where you were looking and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow hey!" You said to the person and looked the person in front of you. You see a very beautiful anthropomorphic skunk. "S-sorry about that I was changing the song. Are you alright?" You asked the furry skunk and help her up.

"It's alright thanks for helping me." She says to you in a french accent. "My name is Fifi, Fifi La Fume. What's your name beau Monsieur?"

"Um Y/n L/n nice to meet you Fifi La Fume, you know for a skunkette eres hermosa." You said to her in spanish.

"Oolala thank you. Mind if I join Monsieur?" She asked you.

"Sure go ahead!" You said to her. Fifi joins you on your walk through the woods/park. She pulls you closer to her with her tail.

"You like to cuddles?" You asked her.

"Hehehe yes I do Monsieur Y/n." She says to you. You don't know why but you love the way she calls you monsieur.

Little did she leading you to her home for some fun time between you two.

As you two are walking through the trail. You both took the time to talk to each other.

As you took some looks towards the sexy skunk cleavage making your little friend below hard.

Fifi smirks as notices the bulge in your pants. "Seems he's getting and I'm getting lucky today." She thought to herself.

You both notice the clouds getting dark with a storm heading your way.

"Best we get to my home it isn't too far from here monsieur." She says to you.

You agreed with her as you both reached her house. She opened the door and you both walk in.

"Nice place Fifi!" You said to her.

"Thank handsome monsieur." She says to you. "Be right back just gonna change my clothes to something comfortable."

"Okay Fifi I'll be here." You said to her and sit down her couch and reading lemon story on your phone.

About a three minutes later Fifi comes back in her bikini and panties.

"Hey big boy!" She calls out to you catching your attention. You turn to see her and your jaw drops at the sexy sight of Fifi. "Like what you see monsieur?" She says to you in a seductive way.

"Y-yes yes I do!" You answer her as signals you to come here with a finger.

You do what your told and go to her removing your clothes off as well. You crawl over and kiss her and she kisses you back.

You both roll over with Fifi on top of you. She then kisses you down to your neck, to your chest, to your stomach to your waist, reaching your cock kissing all the way to the tip.

Fifi starts licking and sucking on the tip of your cock making you moan a bit. She then takes your cock in her mouth and starts bobbing her head. You put a hand on her as she continues her blowjob on you.

You cum in her month. She swallows your cum.

"Ready for the main event Monsieur?" Fifi says to you giving bedroom.

"Hell yeah Fifi!" You said to her.

You both kiss each other passionately and you grope her boobs as she slides down your 7 inch of dangling death all the ways down.

She starts riding you slowly and moaning in the heated make out session. Starts to pick up the pace and you start thrusting upwards into her love tunnel. Synchronizing with her bounces.

"Mmmuah ahhh yes ohhh fuck yes putain oui baise-moi bébé." *Fuck me baby* She moans in out french.

"As you wish babe." You said her and keep thrusting upwards into her making her moan even louder.

You then roll over with you now on top and start pounding her good. 

"Ohhhh oui baise la chatte de cette mouffette sexy." *fuck this sexy skunk's pussy.* she moans in french as you keep pleasuring her good.

I keep fucking hard and fast as her walls tighten around your member. She wraps her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist signaling you that she you to cum inside her.

You smiled and kiss her and keep pounding her chatte. Your cock twitches inside her knowing your close to climax she uses her legs too hold you there with one final thrust you cum inside her. As you both moan in the kiss.

You pull out her and you both cuddle each other.

"That was amazing monsieur Y/n." Fifi says to you.

"Indeed it was Dame Fifi" you said to her.

"Hehehe would you love to stay with me here Y/n?" Fifi asked you.

"Sure I'm in no rush so yeah." You said to her and she kisses you starting another heated make out session.

The end

I'm sorry for the long wait for this story of Fifi la Fume x Male reader. But it's here now. Again sorry for the long wait. Hope you all enjoyed the story.

Saya Takagi wanna the honors babe?

Saya "Sure Lightning and As always we'll see you all in the next story Bye Bye /)brohoof(\ and remember friendship is magic

Saya "Sure Lightning and As always we'll see you all in the next story Bye Bye /)brohoof(\ and remember friendship is magic. Now Lightning let's go to our room for our private sessions.

"Sure babe"