Mayhem Shark x male reader pt2

You lay in bed with your lovely shark bae as stop questioning logic of how she has a nice place and enjoy the currently displayed in front of you.

"So you like my little get away" Mayhem says to you. "An underwater palace fit for the queen of the sea." You said to her. "Hoho... flattery will get you everywhere my love." Mayhem says to you.

She taps you on your shoulder you and when you turn to her you get an immediate nosebleed.

"You like what see babe?" Mayhem asked you. You could only nod as she moved closer and stripped more. 

"Well if I'm the queen of the sea I need a king to rule with me and *whispers in your ear.* take my first mm" Mayhem says to you.

You got up and stood over her as she wraps her legs around your waist and tail gently around your neck. Even when she being submissive she's still like a dominant predator and she's happy with her prey that she caught.

"I can't wait anymore uh fuck my virgin shark pussy and don't stop until you fill me to the brim." Mayhem says to you. 

You give her your human meat she's craving so bad but your afraid but your afraid that you'll hurt her so you go slowly only prodding with the tip.

Mayhem looks irritated you know she wants you to dominate her. So you stop teasing you ram the whole thing hitting the back of her womb. She screams in ecstasy as she bleeds from your thrust.

"NNGGGH AAAAAH!!!" She moan out loud. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "OOOOOHHH! Uh FUCK!!! MORE I WANT MORE." Mayhem moans out.

She's basically scream moaning for you to ravage her. It doesn't matter how much pain she's in, it's overshadowed by sheer ecstasy of having her virginity taken her chosen mate.

You begin to thrusting into her at a face pace using her blood as some kinda lube and she loves every second of it.

Mayhem's mind "Oh god is this what sex feels like? I'm glad I finally found a good mate for me to do this"

She grips your shoulders hard so she can hold onto you while thrust into her tight pussy.

You both are engulfed in pure bliss as you continue to pound your shark waifu.

She's sticking her tongue through her sharp teeth with her eyes half close with a lewd and overwhelming.  Happy look and her voice reduced to a moaning mess as she keeps calling out your name in her moans.

Her rubbery wet skin feels amazing under your hands.

You decide to change positions you pin her the glass window. You figure if it's sturdy enough to hold high pressure water outside it can hold you to easily.

"Y-Y/n my love uh we will make many beautiful eggs together uhhh uhhh."  Mayhem says between moans. "I'll fuck you with you like this every day." You say to her as you smack her ass as you thrust faster making her grip you tighter.

"Ohhh yeees uh fuck me and spank my naughty assAh." Mayhem moans out to you as you keep on ravaging her.

You smack her ass and then repeated as her turns as red as a her popped cherry running down her leg.

You switch her to face away from her making her put her legs on the ground she looks behind her at your face.

"Give me more my king uhh satisfy your queen uh." She moans out to you.

She shakes her cute red ass at you and you thrust into her ass to give her pussy a break.

"Wait!? That's my AaAAASSS!!uh uh." Mayhem moans out as you thrust into her back door.

Her virgin ass squeezes you tight making it feel amazing.  You grab a tight hold of her smooth wet rubbery hips and start plowing her ass she claws the window in front of you moaning in ecstasy as her tits press against the glass and her moans fog it up.

"Oh You love fucking my ass you big pervert." Mayhem says to you. "Nnngh your a big perv too mm" You say to her. "I know ah and I love your perverted side uh but be sure to cum in my pussy ah I still want to be pregnant ah" Mayhem moans to you.

"Not to sound like douche but kids get in the way." You said to her. "Hmm oh no they won't uh sharks lay their eggs in a safe place to hatch but after that they are on they're own." Mayhem says to you. "Oh neat!" You replied to her.

"Now don't hold back and fuck my sweet sushi holes hard ahhh." Mayhem moans to you.

Prop her tail up on your shoulder and ravage her tight ass.

The sound of loud moans and the slaps from her ass echo through her ass.

You then pin her face down on the bed and pull out of her ass.

She raises her butt up to you as her tail lays over your shoulder.

You thrust back into her pussy which got tighter and she moans as you ravage her.

"OOOH!! AH FUCK AH AH IM CUMMING!!! AH AH AH" Mayhem moans out as she gets ravage by you.

You cum inside her pussy as she cums with you. You flop next to her and she coils her tail around your waist and wraps her arms neck and nuzzles your chest gently with her snout.

She looks at you and locks lips with you. You both drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Mayhem!" You said to her. "I love you too Y/n." She says back to you and both drifted off to sleep.

The end

Hopefully you all enjoyed the first story pt 1 and 2 I will try to keep writing stories when I can.

Roxanne wanna do the honors?

Roxanne "sure hun and as always we'll see you all in the next story bye bye /) brohoof (\ and remember Friendship is Magic

Roxanne "sure hun and as always we'll see you all in the next story bye bye /) brohoof (\ and remember Friendship is Magic. Now let's go somewhere private Lightning."

"Yes ma'am!"