Welcome to JMA!

A/N First book ever! Yay! And for those who don't know, or forgot, Moon is short for Moonwatcher.

Moon POV:

Time to start school again. Still don't like it, my old school was full of bullies and mean teachers. Mom only got me to switch because she found out. I really hope I can make friends this time.

Moon was standing by her mother, Secretkeeper at a tree near the school playground.

Secretkeeper: Time for you to go honey, I have to go for work.

Me: What? I don't want to go!

Secretkeeper: Sorry, but I have to go. Have fun!

After that, mom left for her car.

As I entered the building, she was called to principal Thorn's office.

Thorn: Hello Moonwatcher, welcome to JMA.

Me: Hi principal Thorn, where do I go from here?

Thorn: Oh right! Here is your schedule. You are in the Jade Winglet homeroom.

Thorn handed me my schedule, and I went to my homeroom.

At the Jade Winglet homeroom, I started actually meeting people. I saw many different people and hair colors. The teacher then started the class.

Tsunami: Hello everyone, I am your homeroom teacher, Tsunami and you guys can now start introducing yourselves.

Qibli: Hi everyone, my name is Qibli and I know a lot of very punny jokes.

Winter: Ha ha ha, you're not funny. I am Winter, and I am unlike this uncultured swine.

Qibli: Hey! I'm not uncultured! You're just too cultured.

Winter: Am not.

Tsunami: Okay we get it, just stop arguing and let's continue.

As the introductions continued, I got even more nervous. I did not want to be in the spotlight.

Me: Well- err- Hi, my name is Moonwatcher, but just call me Moon please. I- I like books.

Oh my gosh that was so bad. I hated doing that.

Third Person POV:

Kinkajou: Cool! I'm not the best at reading, but that's nice! Oh wait! My name is Kinkajou, and don't you people expect me to stay still!

Winter: You are-

Kinkajou: What?

Winter: Very loud. Very very loud.

Moon: I agr- I mean- Nevermind.

Winter: What was that?

Moon: Nothing.

Winter: No, nothing. I heard you say something, and I would like to know what you said.

Qibli: Chill dude, it's ok.

Tsunami: Ok guys, stop it. We're not even done the introductions yet.

Turtle: Ok. Umm, my name is Turtle, and I like writing.

Kinkajou: That's cool! What do you write?

Turtle: Fantasy stories. Why?

Kinkajou: Nothing, I just wanted to know.

Umber: Okay guys my turn. My name is Umber, and I want to eat.

Kinkajou: Really? Did you have breakfast?

Umber: No, I'm acting like my brother Clay. He is actually one of the teachers here.

Kinkajou: Ok then. I didn't know, sorry.

Umber: No worries!

Carnelian: Ok you people shut up, I'm going now. My name is Carnelian, and I don't like you guys.

Qibli: That was rude, why did you say it like that?

Carnelian: Because I do not even want to be here. My parents forced me to go.

Qibli: Ok, but no need to be rude.

Tsunami: Ok, that's it for your homeroom, you people can head to your classes now.

Turns out, the so called "winglets" stayed together for classes.

At history class, literally everyone was trying to stay awake or sleeping. The history teacher, Webs, was talking in the most monotone tone ever and talking slowly, so it was boring. Really, really boring.

Moon: Kinkajou! Wake up!

The rainbow haired girl had fallen asleep on her desk, and it seemed like Webs didn't care.

Kinkajou: Eh? What happened? I heard Webs talking about something and I'm here now.

Moon: Oh. You fell aslee-

Suddenly, Moon heard Kinkajou snoring again. Webs glanced at her, muttered something like "They don't pay me enough for this" or something, looked back at the board and started droning on again. Moon finally woke Kinkajou up again.

Kinkajou: Did I fall asleep again or something?

Moon: Yes.

Moon then heard someone laughing, and turns out the rest were watching as well. Qibli was laughing, not loud but he was laughing so hard he was turning blue.

Qibli: *deep breath* Okay, that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Winter: Well at least I had the dignity not to laugh.

Qibli: Yea right, I saw you trying to hold the laugh in back there.

Winter: This isn't worth continuin-

Webs: Okay, you guys be quiet and start doing this quiz.

After they finished the quiz, they left for the cafeteria because it was already time for lunch.

Qibli: Okay Kinkajou and Moon, that was entertaining. Please continue doing that because history is so boring I would rather watch Moon try to wake you up then listen to Webs talk about something.

Kinkajou: Okay! It depends if I didn't sleep well during the night or I'm tired or something, but sure!

Moon: I mean if Kinkajou falls asleep again I think I have to wake her up.

Kinkajou: Why? I would rather sleep.

Moon: Because you don't want to fail history right?

Kinkajou: Fineeeeeeeee.

Winter: Moon's right, you probably don't want to fail, not like I care or anything.

Moon: See Kinkajou, even Winter cares.

Winter: Do not!

Kinkajou, Moon, Turtle and Qibli: Yes you do.

Winter: Oh right. You're here.

Kinkajou: Hey! You forgot about Turtle?

Winter: Yes.

Kinkajou: That's mean.

Winter: So?

Kinkajou: You don't be mean to your friends!

Winter: But the thing is, he's not my friend.

Kinkajou: But-

Turtle: It's okay Kinkajou, you don't need to.

After that drama, they ate, and left for their next class.

That was long. 943 words. Not bad. I hope you guys enjoyed! (Not like anyone's reading this or anything) Bye!

Date added: 5/22/2022