| CHAPTER 3 |

East Blue,

-Conomi Islands, Cocoyasi Village

Cocoyasi Village is a fairly tropical place located in the seaside, with palm trees, tangerine groves and rice fields. It is located to the west of Gosa Village and east of Arlong Park.

At the moment, on a clifftop overseeing the ocean near Cocoyasi. A figure can be seen talking to a grave with a forced smile on her face to hide her sadness.

She is an average-sized young woman with light blue hair and eyes, and tanned skin. Her right arm and chest are heavily tattooed - a gesture of sympathy and condolence towards her sister, who was ashamed of her tattoo a fishman pirate group. She is also wearing a bracelet and is wearing a beige sleeveless shirt, blue trousers and purple sandals. Furthermore, she appears to wear pink lip gloss.

Her name is 'Nojiko'.

As she was telling the grave about the village's affairs, she is casually overseeing the vast ocean near the Cocoyasi's Village until her eyes spotted a small boat heading towards the village.

Seeing this, she got up abruptly then bid her goodbyes to the grave.

Nojiko only had one thought running in her mind and that is to stop whoever is on the approaching boat as she didn't want an outsider to get mercilessly killed by the Arlong pirate.

Nojiko who has an average adult strength took some time to reach the coast of her village, Cocoyasi.

By the time she arrived she saw many familiar face, they are the villagers, even the village's sheriff is included in the mix.

"Gen-san!" Nojiko called out to the village's sheriff who she considered as her and her sister's father figure.

"Nojiko, there's a perso-" Genzo was interrupted by Nojiko before being able to finish explaining.

"I know *huff* that's why I'm here"

"Good, it seemed that the person sailing the boat is not able to hear our warning as he speds up instead" Genzo said with a helpless look on his scarred face.

The boat is clearly coming towards them, this made Nojiko facepalmed.

As the boat got closer, everyone present at the port faintly heard

"Foooooooood!"

Or something along that line.

Being unable to stop the approaching boat, the villagers decided to wait.

Before long a boat finally arrived on the shore. Surprisingly, a handsome innocent-looking golden blonde haired young man came down with a huge smile plastered across his face.

Sensing no danger coming from the young man, everyone let down their guard before Genzo walked up towards the young man.

"Young man, what business do you have here in this village?" Genzo asked acting cold.

The villagers saw Genzo acting held on their laugh.

"I'm hungry and the wave guide me here from the last island ehhh what's its name? Brent? Bront? Bru?" The young man or Rhys put on a thinking expression, clearly having a hard time remembering the name of the last island he visited.

"Brentto Island, famous for its high quality juice" Nojiko said from behind Genzo.

"*Pof* Ah! That's right! Burrito" Rhys's lightly punched his other hand and confirmed Nojiko's word, though he didn't say it correctly.

"It's Brentt-!" before Nojiko could correct Rhys, Rhys's stomach gave out a loud growl

*Growl*

"Ah I'm hungry~" Rhys said dejectedly causing the surrounding villagers to let out a giggle seeing this scene.