| CHAPTER 5 |

The next day,

Rhys with bandaged left shoulder and Nojiko can be seen listening to Nami's grumble on a dining table.

"That Pudding guy only left the village with 50% of Arlong's wealth and treasure! Can you believe?! I sho- I mean we should at least get more than 99% of it as the navy didn't do anything!" The annoyed Nami grumbled the two listener.

"Hehehe" Nojiko softly laughed at Nami, but she wholly agreed with Nami.

"*Munch* Buth ishn't that already a losh?" Rhys asked with his mouth full of food.

Hearing what Rhys just said, Nami grew several ticks mark before turning into a demon.

"It's NOT! Grr!" 

"...okay" Rhys sweatdropped.

"How's your injury Rhys" Nojiko tried to change the atmosphere.

"*Gulp* It should have healed up by now" Rhys gulped down his food and flexed his left arm and shoulder.

"Hmm...You are weird you know?" Nojiko points her fork casually at Rhys.

"Nishishishi" Rhys just laughed it off.

"So Nami! Want to visit a navy base again?" An idea popped up in Rhys head and so he invited Nami.

"Really!" Nami eyes changed into sparkly Berry signs as she abruptly stood up.

"Of course! I would be bored to death if I were to wait for the bounty money that will be transferred in a week Nishishishishi" Rhys confirmed before giving out his signatire smile and laugh.

"..." Meanwhile Nojiko once again felt like a bystander but she nonetheless smiled seeing the genuinely excited Nami.

"Yosh! Let's go!" Rhys stood up, fully pumped up.

With that Rhys and Nami walked walked off.

Just as Rhys walked passed two big bag in front of Nami's house which are separated as 'Useful Treasure' and 'Trash', Rhys instantly stopped in his place.

"Hmm? What is it?" Nami was confused due to Rhys's sudden stop.

"Who is it?!" Rhys ignored Nami and started looking around as he heard a 'voice' in his head which said,

'You are the worthy ones'

"What do you mean?" Rhys who couldn't find anyone in Nami's house area asked back.

'You are the worthy ones' the voice once again rang in Rhys's head.

"?" Nami was confused that Rhys is talking alone, getting worried that he might received some brain injury.

"Me? Do I know you?" Rhys cluelessly asked as he looked around but this time, the voice didn't appear.

"...Weird. Nami do you have a guest?" Rhys turned to Nami and asked which the latter shook her head in denial.

"No, why?"

"...I- Did you hear any voice?" Rhys chose his word before asking again.

"V-v-v-voice?! Is it a s-s-spirit o-of the people Arlong k-k-killed to g-get the t-t-t-treasure?!" Nami paled as she fearfully stated.

"Ghost? from the treasure?" Rhys took Nami's word seriously as he glance at everything shiny and valuable objects in the 'Useful Treasure' section, only to find nothing odd about it.

"What are you looking at?! Those a-a-aren't c-c-cursed treasure r-right?" Nami was startled as Rhys intently looked at 'her' treasures.

"Hmm...Maybe" Rhys shrugged, ignoring Nami frozen state.