𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗

They entered a large room that had a big wooden table, with a world map in the middle. Ra decided to stand a bit far away from them, as he thought he could be a nuisance to them.

– So, where are we attacking first? - said Diablo, he was itching for a fight, he mostly regretted what he did to Ra, but he couldn't deal with it, like, he needed to show how strong he truly was.

– Calm down Dib, we need to think about this, one wrong move and our whole empire would be compromised. Even if we have you, we can't take on more than one country at a time, - replied Alex. - Our forces are still very limited, and I doubt that you alone will be able to capture the whole country.

‒ You do not believe in me?

‒ No, I'm just trying to be rational here. After all, you're not immortal either.

‒ Wait, what do you mean by that?

‒ If you die, you're not coming back.

‒ Uh...

Diablo scratched his head. That was going to be a big problem.

‒ So... what do we do, then?

‒ Since the Tree of Light cannot affect this world, we need to find another way around.

‒ May I interrupt you Alex? - asked Sae. - What is that mystical Tree that you keep talking about?

‒ Okay, so... basically it's the main source of Light and Hope for all of the worlds. It makes them... uh... exist, I'd say. It's responsible for everything that physically is not possible. Like my magic.

‒ Why it doesn't affect our world, then?

‒ That's a long story, but to sum it up... we've had a Tree before, but its Light ran out. Our Tree has died.

‒ Is it difficult to create another Tree?

Alex got struck. This was a brilliant idea. He's just going to create another Tree, so that it will affect his home world too.

‒ Actually... we just need people whose belief combined is strong enough to create the Tree. It's basically a focused source of light.

‒ So... Do you want me to announce that to our residents?

‒ Not yet. Let's finish today's work first. We still haven't decided our strategy. Okay, where did we stop?..

‒ Where do we attack first?

‒ For now, let's target the surrounding territories. Right now all that we currently have is this mansion and all adjacent buildings. We need to expand first, before targeting other major structures.

‒ Fair point. But what about my share, then?

‒ Oh yeah, I promised you a part of our world. Well... what do you want?

Alex pointed his hand at the world map. After thinking for a bit, Diablo pointed his finger at a random point on it.

‒ This one. I don't know this land too well, so I'll go with it.

He pointed at Canada.

‒ Okay, that's actually a very good choice. The second largest country in the world.

‒ We have a deal, then.

Sae pulled Alex's ear and whispered to him:

You promised him WHAT?!?

Ow, ow stop, it was the only way he was gonna agree to help us.

She stopped pulling his ear.