•𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕄𝕖•

Kierra POV

Apparently, it was almost dinner time.
Erica and I started to get dressed and we tried our best to fit the occasion as decently as we could.

I on the other hand decided to wear a black dress. Nothing too revealing but just enough to hook Erica's eye. Which I knew I would do anyways. Erica was in the bathroom getting changed and I had the room to myself.

We wanted to surprise each other with our looks. She doesn't know what I'm wearing and neither do I when it comes to her.

I had to make sure I looked perfect. Mostly to make up for all of the emotional moments that were brought to Erica and I simply on the first day of our trip.

Finally, after putting on my dress and black designer shoes, I was ready to prep my face a bit. However, Erica was in my makeup space; the bathroom. 

All while looking down at myself to make sure the dress was perfectly fitting, I walked over towards the bathroom door.

Once I made it there, I knocked.
"Baby, you almost ready? I need to do my makeup..." I said calmly as I stared at the white door that I was face to face with.

"Okay. Hold on," I heard her say from the other side.

Once again, I looked over myself and ran my right hand down the very right side of my body. I did so gently, craving to not create a single wrinkle that would evolve into a messed up masterpiece.

I smiled with hopes that Erica would like what I had on and oh, the wonders that I have when it comes to what my baby chose to wear tonight. I couldn't wait to see her choosing.

Finally, the door swung open and Erica stood there looking at me.

"Oh wow..." Erica said as she smiled and stared even harder this time.

Looking her over in her black jumpsuit. My eyes traveled up and down her body but my eyes couldn't help but to notice the cleavage she had peeking out at me.

I raised my eyebrows in awe as I looked at her.

Blown away by her beauty, I could barely speak.

"Oh wow back at you. You look...amazing, baby!" I complimented her.

"Thank you and so do you!" She said blushing majorly. "But— come in. I'm done with my makeup, so you can do you, boo," E added.

I nodded my head and walked inside to join her. Walking past her, she unapologetically smacked my ass.

Gasping, I quickly turned around and gave her a look. "Really?" I said to her.

She smirked at me. "It's mine, isn't it?" She asked as she stepped forward and placed a kiss onto my lips before I could even respond. She already knew the answer. No need for me to even reply and maybe that's why she sealed her statement with a kiss.

After the kiss, she walked past me and started cleaning up the mess she had made in here.

While she did that, I started working on beating my face. I didn't pay her any mind until the moment when I went to work on my eyebrows, I noticed through the mirror how E was just staring at me.

Looking at her through the mirror, I paused on the makeup and concern grew on my face towards her. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She shook her head as she looked at me.

"No," I said shaking my head. Knowing that she always tries to stay to herself during the moments when her brain is packed with— everything. "Tell me, baby..." I said still looking at her through the mirror.