•𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕌𝕡•

This chapter goes out to our Aya.💕The person who has cursed us out about updating and I'm sure you will continue to curse us out after you read it. 😂I have already prepared myself to see your messages on how Essie is an asshole and how I'm full of shit🤣 I hope you and everyone else enjoy👀👋🏽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time jump later that week)

Erica POV

So far this trip has been amazing. I'm now waiting for Kierra to come out of the bathroom from trying on her bathing suit. We're going jet skiing, and she refuses to wear the bathing suit she already has.

"Baby, come on, I want to see you," I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

"Babe, I just got in here. I can't undress that fast," she said, laughing.

"Mm, you want me to come help you?"

"Nope, because we won't get anything done."

"Glad you know," I said, causing us to both laugh.

I then grabbed my phone and started scrolling on Instagram. A picture of Koryn and her friends popped up on my feed, and I liked it. Just then, my phone started ringing. It was Koryn. Well damn.

I lowered the volume on my phone and then answered. "Hello," I said.

"Hey E, I was wondering—" she said before I cut her off.

"I'm sorry, can you hold on, please," I said, muting my phone before she could respond.

"Baby, I'm going on the patio real quick," I told Kierra.

"Okay," she yelled.

I walked outside to the patio then unmuted my phone.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"No, it's fine. I just called to ask you if you were free—well If you and Kierra were free to come to this festival with me and my friends. You know like make it a group thing." She explained.

I brush my hand through my hair, not knowing what to say.

"Um, we'll have to see. Me and Kierra kinda got a whole day plan." I said, looking at the bathroom door.

"Oh okay, well if things change. Let me know," she said and that's when Ki walked out of the bathroom.

"I will," I said, trying my best to speed up the conversation.

"Great, so are you enjoying your trip?"

"I am. How about you?" I asked, locking eye contact with Ki. She waved for me to come back inside, but I put my finger up telling her to give me a second.

"It's way more than what I thought it would be. I just hope me and you get to do something together while we're here. Just to help us get to know each other, that's all." Koryn said.

"Yeah... but Kierra is waiting for me, so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye," I said, hanging up. I deleted Koryn's number from my call log as I walked back inside.

"Who was that, baby," Ki asked.

I shook my head waving it off.

"Nobody really," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I don't like lying to Kierra, but we're having a good time, and I don't want Koryn calling to mess that up.

"Come here I want to get a better look at you," I said, changing the subject.

Kierra looked like she wanted to say something, but instead, she gave me a light smile as she walked over to me. She has on a red, white, and orange tie-dyed two-piece. I grabbed her hand and spun her around.