4

Embers pov

Asta went to grab my hands I tensed at first then put my hands in hers "this place isn't just a refuge for people without homes" she said and paused "well I mean it is but they aren't normal humans and neither am I and I also don't think your normal" she said and I tightened my grip on her hands "we are werewolves" she said looking into my eyes and I finally realized I had looked into those amber eyes multiple time I smiled at her and she smiled back "when I first saw you in the woods I could tell you were different and I felt at peace near you" she said and looked at her lap "me and you are mates I can tell" she said still looking at her lap I smiled a bit more and went to lift her face to look at me I put my hands on either side of her face "it's okay I kinda thought something like that to" I said and she smiled and pulled me into a hug I put my arms around her neck and hers went around my waist "let's put this pretty necklace on I think it will start your transition" she said and I nodded and handed her the necklace I also moved my hair out of the way so she could put it on I heard it clamp together and I didn't feel any different then it hit me.

Astas pov

Ember looked at me worriedly I could hear her bones snapping "it's okay my love over time it won't hurt to much" I said and I heard her start to scream I transformed into my wolf and waited for my mate she slowly transformed and was wobbly at first I stood beside her and leaned my body into her to try to help "Is everything okay now can you stand" I said to Asta through our mind link she looked at me and I licked her she was a beautiful white wolf with some blonde splotch's here and there with piercing bright blue eyes she was absolutely stunning "werewolves can talk to each other through their minds try it" I said softly to her and heard her trying "am I doing it correctly"she asked and I smiled "okay let's try to transform back" I said and she immediately transformed back to human like in the blink of an eye then went to scratch behind my ear "thank you Asta for saving me" she said and sat on the floor I got into her lap still as a wolf and spun around trying to get comfortable I always felt more comfortable as a wolf I laid down and heard a soft chuckle "your a very big werewolf" she said to me and I licked her thigh "It's cause I'm the alpha"I said in her mind and she stopped petting me I looked at her confused "like you run this whole thing" she said and I transformed back to human I now had my head in her lap and was looking up at her "yeah I do and since your my mate your the new Luna" I said reached up to touch her cheek I saw her head snap over to the door for some reason she had a lot better hearing than me the door opened "hey girls I heard screaming is everything okay" embers dad said and smiled at us "yeah dad everything's fine I transitioned for the first time" she said smiling up at her dad I got off her lap and stood up then pulled her up "mind showing me I always loved seeing your mothers wolf" he said and she cocked an eyebrow up "yes your mother was a werewolf I'm not very werewolf material" he said with a smile and I heard bones snapping again and a groan she transformed into her beautiful wolf it wasn't that big maybe a little bigger than a normal dog but still beautiful "she's amazing" her dad said smiling then kneeled down and patted her head "she looks like her mom" he said and started crying she transformed back and wiped his tears "don't cry dad I'm sure mom would be happy so be happy for us" ember said and cuddled into her dads side at first I felt a pang of jealousy but it melted away when she smiled and opened her arms offering a group hug I gladly took it and hugged her and her tall ass dad I felt her dad move closer to my ear "if you hurt her I'll kill you I don't care if your the alpha or not" he whispered in my ear his voice was laced with all sort of emotion ember broke away from the hug and stared at her dad "she's not gonna do anything to purposely hurt me dad" she said and looked at him "i know pumpkin I just don't want anything happening to you" he said then ruffled her hair and walked out closing the door behind him.

I stared at ember then I ran and tackled her onto the bed she laughed the entire way I was on top of her and I felt her kiss my jaw then yawned "I'm tired" ember said in a slow tired voice I moved her up towards the pillow and put the blanket over her I started to walk away and she grabbed my wrist and spun me around "stay" she said with puppy dog eyes I gave in and laid down next to her she immediately moved closer and laid her head on my chest "your hearts beating faster are you okay" she asked and put one of her hands on my cheek "I'm just nervous" I said quietly and she laughed at me "your the alpha I'm just some stupid wolf who turned today you shouldn't be nervous" she said and I started playing with her hair "I don't think your a stupid wolf" I said and she looked up at me then turned and kissed my collar bone "goodnight Asta" she said and I immediately heard her breathing change indicating she was now asleep I kissed the top of her head then fell asleep right next to her my
Mate.

———————
I ate pizza it was yummy