8

There is smut in this chapter

Embers pov

It was late I could tell and there was a full moon out I could see through the tiny window it made me think of Asta then I heard a howl it gave me even more hope.

I blacked out after that I was so drained and everything hurt.

I woke up but didn't open my eyes it felt like to much work but I felt my ankles and hands being freed then something warm touched my face "come on princess wake up show me your okay" I heard somebody say and I groaned then felt arms fly around me I woke up a bit more and opened my eyes the person broke away and I saw who it was I started crying right on the spot "it's okay my love your safe now I've got you" Asta said and picked me up I put my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek I didn't have the energy to talk "I know princess I missed you to" she said and I started crying more "are you real" I forced out "oh course im real now go to sleep and get some energy love" Asta said in a loving tone so I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up and felt something in between my boobs and an arm around me I slowly woke up and scooted backwards so I could see who it was I saw Asta and cried a little more "hi beautiful" Asta said and scooted up then kissed me "I missed you so much" I said and kissed her again "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner" Asta said and sat up I also got up and sat on her lap straddling her "it's okay I knew you would come eventually" then I kissed her again and it turned a little more heated then Asta broke away "babe you were just kidnapped are you sure you wanna do this" she said "Asta I want you to mark me" I said blankly and Asta put her hands on my hips then gave a confused look "come on I know you want to so please" I begged and Asta kissed me till she got to a spot on my neck and I whimpered she smiled against my skin then sunk her teeth into my neck it hurt at first then turned into pleasure I was soon a moaning mess and Asta removed her teeth and licked around the mark "your beautiful and sound beautiful" she said and I blushed then hid in the crook of her neck she played with my hair and ran her fingers over the mark small whimpers came out of my mouth every time she did.

I looked into her amber eyes and she looked back into mine "i love you" I said and then tried to hide again it just slipped out but she made me look at her again "I love you more princess" she said then kissed me it turned sloppy and she ran her tongue over my lip trying to get into my mouth I toyed with her and didn't let her in but she put her hand on my ass and slapped it I gasped and she forced her tongue into my mouth exploring every corner and swirling her tongue around mine I broke away to breathe and just stared at her "I think I'm ready" I said and she nodded then pushed me onto the bed with her above me she took off my shirt then hers and started kissing me again with our skin rubbing together she put her knee near my vagina putting pressure I moaned a tiny bit in response and tried to move closer to her knee "your very needy" she whispered in my ear then went to kiss the mark she sucked on it and I became a moaning mess again she moved her knee and started undoing my bra I tried to hide my boobs but she moved my hands "your beautiful don't let anybody tell you otherwise" she said and gave me a quick kiss then went to suck on one of my boobs she massaged the other i whimpered and moaned a bit then she went down to my legs and pulled off my pants and underwear in a swift move she looked up to me like asking for permission and I nodded "stop being such so gentle it's not like I'm a virgin" I said and she growled then practically dove in she started licking up and down my clit she stuck her tongue in and I let out a loud moan and she put my legs on her shoulders she smiled then removed her tongue i whimpered again "your so sexy" she whispered but I still heard it then she jammed two fingers into my clit and started pumping in and out quickly I grabbed the sheets and squeezed them she got up and started kissing me still pumping in and out then she went to the mark and started sucking on it I started moaning even louder "a-a-asta I'm g-gonna cum" i whimpered out and she moved back down to my vagina and started pumping even faster adding a third finger I squeezed my eyes shut and let go I heard her let out a tiny laugh and lick around my vagina "you taste amazing princess"she said and continued to clean me up pumping her fingers in every now and then. I grabbed her hand and looked down she nodded and pulled her fingers out then put 2 into her mouth and licked them clean she then forced the third into my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it "your amazing" she said and laid next to me I got closer to her and cuddled next to her.

She picked me and carried me to the bathroom she helped me shower and we went for round 2 and there was no way a bunch of werewolves hadn't heard me with their hearing.

She laid me back down on the bed my body felt spent I opened my arms and she gladly laid down snuggling her face into my boobs "your really warm"she mumbled and kissed the side of my boob I giggled and started playing with her dark brown hair.

————————
Alright I'm gonna try wrapping up soon cause why not but I actually kinda had fun making this