5

Embers pov

I woke up feeling like shit my head was pounding and my whole body ached Asta wasn't even in bed anymore I flipped around in the bed and groaned "hey beautiful how did you sleep" I heard a familiar voice behind me so I flipped over again and groaned "I feel like shit everything hurts"I said and she crawled into bed next to me I didn't move so she moved me close to her "open your mouth princess this will help" she said and I did as she said then she popped a pill in my mouth and put a water bottle up to my mouth I swallowed the pill and relaxed into her arms I tried to move my arm to wrap around her but It felt like to much effort she seemed to sense what I wanted and moved my arm over her waist.

We laid in bed for a while in comfortable silence till her ear twitched I immediately saw it "breakfast is ready do you want go" she asked me and I tried to move my arm it was finally working so I nodded and got up I grabbed onto her hand and followed her downstairs we sat at a big table me and her sat at one end and a bunch of werewolves sat next to us and it was obvious they were smelling me I felt awkward or like out of place it just didn't feel right "Asta I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said getting up quickly before she could respond "call if you need anything love" Asta said in my head and I mentally rolled my eyes. I found my to way the downstairs bathroom I didn't really have to use it I just wanted to see how i looked and maybe fix my hair. I walked out of the bathroom feeling a little bit better about myself till I felt a hand snake around my wrist and pin me to a wall "hey your pretty" a man said and ran his fingernail across my cheek I turned away from him and tried to break free "come on how about we go have some fun" he said and started to drag me I couldn't do anything I tried to mentally call for Asta but nothing "stop trying to talk to her she won't do anything" the man said and pushed me into a room I fell onto the ground and he was above me looking down I felt my breathing mess up and it became difficult to calm down. The man was about to touch me when I heard a growl and he turned around quickly "oh I'm sorry alpha my new pet fell on the ground" he said and the growl got louder "not a pet" is all Asta could growl out and the man finally understood "I'm so so sorry alpha please don't hurt me won't happen a-again p-p-please" he begged and Astas claws grew she gave him a huge scratch across the face he screamed and ran she watched him run away and looked proud then noticed me my breathing was still out of order and I had tears streaming down my face "it's okay princess I'm here now" she said and rushed to my side I collapsed onto her I couldn't hold myself together anymore I clawed at her shirt and sobbed into it every single bad memory came flowing into my mind I felt like I was gonna die Asta picked me up so I was facing her and my legs were around her waist "it's okay I've got you" she said and rubbed my back with one hand while the other kept me up and we started walking I cried onto her shoulder she sat me down on a counter and stood in between my legs I stopped crying I looked away from her I probably looked terrible red and puffy face probably just stupid. Asta lifted up my face with her fingers "are you okay now?" She said looking into my eyes deeply I nodded my head not ready to speak "I brought some food up to our floor I'll ask nobody to bother us today just me and you okay" she said and I nodded again and helped me off the counter I wandered around our the house cause I didn't have much time before I found my stuff in a room and found my sketchbooks I immediately grabbed them and went to me and Astas room to draw it.

I sat on the bed and started sketching the room out then I started adding detail I felt Asta get into bed but I was in full on art mode and ignored her she leaned on my shoulder and watched me draw. I finally finished and realized Asta watched basically the whole time "hi love I really liked you drawing mind showing me some more"she said softly and I flipped through my sketchbook talking about various drawing a couple were of her as a wolf she really liked those ones "you could be a famous artist darling you can draw really well"I felt my cheek heat up at the comment I heard her slightly laugh at me.

Asta pulled me onto her lap and I was straddling her "princess I have to go back to being the packs alpha I won't be able to stay with you all the time anymore" she said in my ear and I let out a sigh she pushed a hair off my forehead "I know I'm sorry but you can always talk to me in your mind or follow me around anything you'd like just i won't be able to lay in bed all day anymore" she said and I rested my forehead on hers and we breathed each other's air then I dawned on me we have never kissed I was leaning forward and so was she. Our lips connected and fireworks in my stomach exploded. The kiss was slow but passionate but also loving we broke apart to breathe I rested my forehead on hers again "that was amazing" I said smiling and she smiled back then hummed in response.

We stayed in each other's embrace while she hummed me a song and I looked out the window seeing a bunch of werewolves and people laughing and running around I felt at home it all just seemed right.

———————
I literally need to like make a part where it gets sad and depressing but I can't think of jack shit so yea