Drizzling

I realized that Tokoyami probably has a night light or some sort of light on when he sleeps, mostly for the comfort of knowing that he won't lose control completely if something happens.

--The Next Morning--

Tsuyu's POV

When I wake up, I am snuggled up to someone and they have their arms around me. My mind is groggy on account of just waking up. What happened?

The person holding me lets out a soft sigh before muttering "Tsu, we should probably get up." I recognize the voice as Tokoyami

I begin to blush.

Now I remember.

After sitting in the rain it got really dark and neither of us wanted the other to go out late alone so because my house was closer Tokoyami stayed with me. My parents were gone due to work and my siblings were both staying at friend's houses, that left us here alone.

We ended up watching a movie before bed. The last thing that I remember is me asking him to keep me warm when I crawled into bed.

"Tsu?" He says again, rubbing my back gently.

I sigh "yeah I suppose. We do have school."
Tokoyami presses his beak against my forehead in what I think is a kiss. I feel my face burn either way.

(AN: In every Fic with these two all of the comments asked how they kissed, it is a hard thing to figure out and I'm guessing this is how it would happen.
He is a bird with teeth and a human body, so normal kissing might actually be possible
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

--Time Skip--

While we walk to school it's still raining but the strength has ebbed, it's more of a soft drizzle now. The sidewalk is slick. I take a step and lose my footing on a grate.
Just before I fall Tsu catches me, one hand wrapped around my waist, the other holding mine and our faces close. Blushing she helps me upright. She doesn't let go of my hand.

Sorry for the short chapters, this Fic will be relatively short. Thank you for reading!