Raining

Tokoyami POV

After I grab my umbrella and walk a ways away from the school, I see Tsu walking in the rain without a umbrella. Once I catch up with her I hold the umbrella over her head.

"hmm? Oh hi Tokoyami" Tsu brightly says while tilting her head slightly.
She is so cute, I've had a crush on her for weeks and just haven't had the courage to tell her. I mean would she even like me back?

"Don't want you to catch a cold" I say "Where are you heading?"

Wait does that sound weird? Should I not ask where she is going, is it creepy? Socializing is hard.

"I'm heading to the park before I go home, do you want to come with?"

"Oh, Umm, Yeah that sounds nice." I guess asking where she is going is not creepy?

When we get to the park Tsu looks at me with her big bright eyes and a adorable smile that melts me away. She takes my hand and leads me over to a bench.

Sitting down on the bench Tsu says "I like to come here and just listen to the rain." her eyes closed, she looks so happy and calm. I sit next to her.

"Did you forget your umbrella at home?" I ask after a few minuets

"Nope"

"Oh... Wait what?" I say perplexed

"Well, even if I did care. I'd rather be here with you" Tsu says while bumping my shoulder with hers. My face starts to heat up.

We sit, listening to the rain fall, a comfortable conversation about all sorts of things go on and on. For how long? I'm not sure. But I am with Tsuyu and that's all that matters to me.

Thank you for reading, I am planning on making this fic 4 chapters long but I don't know. The chapters will be short and I don't know what my schedule will be like due to school and exams coming up.