Turn 1: He Is Everything

After the training camp with Leon Souryu. Kai and the others are pumped and now ready to beat Quatre Knights and bring back Aichi...

But with the Vanguard circle near the ancient stone being turned off, they have to find another entrance to get to Aichi...

While they're trying to find it, Miwa and Kamui as usual having a cardfight to improve even more in Card Capital. While Kai went to Ren to have a cardfight with him the whole day...

Ren: "Kai, can we stop for a moment? I'm very tired you know, we've been fighting for 5 hours and my brain couldn't take it..."

Tetsu: "Ren's right, not only that... you haven't lost a single match in those 5 hours."

Kai: "Sorry, but I have to do this..."

Ren: "Eh... why? I mean, you could have face Tetsu as well but why only me?"

Tetsu: "Hey, Ren!"

Kai: "If I want to reach him, I must be prepared. That's why, I'm doing this..."

Ren: "I see.... I guess losing to the Quatre Knights multiple times really hits you hard..."

Kai: "One more!"

Ren: (Sigh) "Yes yes, I can't blame you so let's do it!"

Tetsu: Anyway... he changed his deck back to Kagero... I guess Kagero just suits you better... Kai.

At Card Capital

Miwa: "That's a nice fight!"

Kamui: "Yeah, I enjoyed that one!"

Shin: "Looks like they're enjoying themselves lately..."

Misaki not paying attention because her mind is somewhere else...

Shin: (Looking at Misaki) "Hm? Misaki?"

Misaki: "Huh?"

Shin: "What's wrong? You're not feeling well?"

Misaki: "Uhm, no... I'm fine."

Shin: "I see..."

Miwa: "Misaki, want to fight me next?"

Misaki: "Huh, uhm sure..."

Miwa: "Alright!"

Misaki: They all have been enjoying Vanguard lately, even though with all of the troubles we have been through lately... Kai has been visiting Ren quite often, while Ishida and the others have been practicing more and more to get stronger...

Ever since their training vacation in the Souryu Island, they have been preparing themselves to fight the Quatre Knights once again and rescued Aichi. Although they are still wondering why Aichi didn't want to see them...

At night, Misaki is in her room and ever since that moment, she keeps thinking why Aichi didn't want to see his friends. She couldn't help but to feel really sad whenever she remembers that moment...

She could see him sitting in a somewhat of a throne and have no idea what's going on with him that he didn't want to see his friends...

Misaki: Why Aichi... why didn't you want to see us? What's going on... I couldn't help myself to get rid of those thoughts... especially since I... I...

Since the Link Joker battle, she couldn't deny that her feelings towards Aichi has grown. Especially seeing him battling the Reverse while himself was in pain and could have died if he lose. She was extremely worried at that time and she wouldn't forgive herself if anything bad happens to him...