Turn 13: Realization

Aichi: "The woman I'm talking about... is you."

Misaki: "Eh?" Me....

Aichi: "I've been wanting to say this to you but I haven't got the courage to do so. Especially since at first, I never really understand these kind of things. But, day by day... I start to realize what's going on..."

Misaki: He....

Aichi: "I want to say sorry as well for not coming to the shop recently. It's because I'm trying to figure out my feelings and I need some time alone as well..."

Misaki: "You don't need to say sorry you know. It's alright if you need some time alone."

Aichi: "I see... still I feel bad."

Misaki: "Don't be, Aichi."

Aichi: "But today has been the best day of my life so far. I never really expecting you guys to plan a birthday surprise on me. I never really celebrate my birthday like this before, usually it's just another normal day for me but, you guys have make it very special..."

Misaki: "That's because you are special to all of us.

Aichi: (Blushing) "Anyway, I guess that's all for me. I don't know if you're going to accept, but as long as we're still-"

Misaki: "Aichi."

Aichi: "Y-Yes?"

Misaki: (Smiling) "The man that I like... is you."

Aichi: "Eh?"

Misaki: "Yeah, it's you. It will always be you."

A silent between the two after that. They will never thought that both of them like each other...

Meanwhile Shin is still wondering why Misaki is not home yet. Although she went to a birthday party, still it's quite late already. But he doesn't need to worry knowing his niece's personality...

Kai currently taking a night stroll since he doesn't want to go home yet. While he was walking, he saw someone familiar at a park...

It's her.... Nara Sakazaki. The girl he met yesterday in the department store. He approached her and saw her sitting in a bench with a sad face...

Nara: "Huh? Kai?"

Kai: "Nara... right?"

Nara: "Yes, that's right."

Kai: "What are you doing here this late?"

Nara: "No... nothing. Just..."

Kai: (Sit next to her) "Tell me..."

Nara: "It's just... looks like I'm really not good at Vanguard."

Kai: "Why did you say so?"

Nara: "So I went to this card shop to enter a tournament. It's my third time participating in this tournament but I never really made it far. Only the first round."

Kai: "I see..."

Nara: "I don't know, as much as I love playing Vanguard. Losing doesn't feel great and I want to become stronger."

Kai: (Smiling) "That's right."

Nara: "Huh?"

Kai: "There's a point where I hate losing and almost give up on Vanguard. But... my mates pushed me through and make me become stronger."

Nara: "Mate?"

Kai: "Yeah, don't worry about losing. Everyone lose a fight whether it's once or numerous times. It's not about that, it's about how hard you work and how you come back stronger."