Turn 25: The Same

Kamui still couldn't imagine that he and Emi will have a lunch together... just the two of them. It still felt like a dream but it's not...

They went to a restaurant near the shop. It is a beef rice bowl restaurant and it's not that big but they're sure that the food will be delicious there...

Emi: "Even after all these years, I never realized there is this restaurant near the shop."

Kamui: "Eh, really?"

Emi: "Yeah."

Kamui: "Well, now you know."

Emi: "By the way Kamui, can I ask you a question?"

Kamui: "Go for it! You can ask me anything!"

Emi: "You use Nova Grappler right? Then how did you know all of Bermuda Triangle's characteristics?"

Kamui: "Well... I guess it is because I have fought a lot of Bermuda Triangle users in the past. That's why I know I guess..."

Emi: "Eh, looks like you're amazing afterall, Kamui."

Kamui: (Blushed) "Thank you..."

Emi: "I can see why Aichi really admired you so much."

Kamui: "Big brother? Well, I do admired him as well. He pushed me to become stronger... it doesn't matter if you're weak at first but as long as you have the will to get stronger, then so be it."

Emi: "Yes... although I still wonder, why did you call him big brother?"

Kamui: "Ack!" She has finally asked that?! Oh man.... this is going to be tough!

Then their food came. Talking about a perfect timing...

Emi: "Ah, it looks delicious..."

Kamui: Nice timing... "Yeah, it is!"

Aichi and Misaki head back to the shop with of course a warm feeling after they helped the boy...

Misaki: "That boy..."

Aichi: "Yes, he reminds me of my old self. In fact it was almost like I watched my old self earlier."

Misaki: "I couldn't believe that we were able to witness him going through that. I can't imagine what it feels from your side."

Aichi: "When I saw that boy getting beat up by the bullies, my body and brain move by their own. Like, I only have half of my conscious..."

Misaki: "I see..."

Aichi: "I really want to help that boy. That's why I will take him to Card Capital tomorrow."

Misaki: "Yeah, I think you made the correct decision."

Aichi: "While I'm still at school, can you please keep him in company?"

Misaki: "Of course."

Aichi: "Alright, thank you Misaki."

Then they arrived at the shop. Kamui and Emi just arrived as well...

Aichi: "Kamui... Emi."

Kamui: "Oh big brother, you're here already."

Misaki: "Where did you two go?"

Emi: "Oh we went to a beef bowl restaurant near here. We had lunch there."

Aichi: "Oh, so there is one near here?"

Misaki: "Yes, I heard they just opened a couple of months ago."

Aichi: "Ah, I see."

Kamui: "Well then Miss Emi, thanks for today. I'll get going now... bye everyone!"