Turn 8: Graduation

Aichi woke up in the morning. He brushed his teeth and took a bath. He then went downstairs for breakfast...

Emi: "Finally you woke up on your own..."

Aichi: "I can't always depend on you, Emi. Especially since today is the graduation day."

Emi: "Well, you're right."

Shizuka: "Say Aichi, Emi told me that you are really popular these days in school."

Aichi: "W-Well..." (Blushed)

Shizuka: "So tell me, do you have a girlfriend already?" (Teasing)

Aichi: "M-Mom... of course I haven't." (Blushed)

Shizuka: "Really? That's unfortunate. I'm expecting you to have one already, Mr. Popular."

Aichi: "Ahehehe... that can wait."

Emi: "Hm, do you have someone that you like right now?"

Aichi: "Hm? No, at the moment no."

Emi: "I see... but do you have a type of girl you like?"

Aichi: "Hm... I never think about that before. So I'll probably go with a warm and nice personality. Someone who cared about the others as well."

Emi: "I see... that's really like our mom, you know?" (Whispering)

Aichi: "Ahehehe you're right. Our mom has been through a lot. That's why I wanted to make her happy."

Emi: "Yep, me too!"

Shizuka: "Shouldn't you two be going right now? You'll be late you know?"

Emi: "Ah yes! I'll get going now!"

Aichi: "Me too!"

Shizuka: "Be careful!"

Aichi then arrived at school and was about to enter until someone called him...

Misaki: "Good morning, Aichi!"

Aichi: "Hm? Oh Misaki, good mor-eh?" (Saw Shin with the camera)

Shin: "Oh that looks good!"

Aichi: "Manager?"

Shin: "Aichi, go there and stand beside Misaki."

Misaki: "I told him to just stay at home and prepare for the shop tournament."

Shin: "I can't do that! Today is your graduation day and I can't miss this special moment!"

Naoki: "Wow! Nice camera, manager!"

Shin: "Ahehehe... well then all of you, go stand beside Misaki! Alright, 1... 2... cheese!"

Then the graduation ceremony has started. All the graduates received their degree while Aichi is currently preparing for the speech...

Aichi: "Uhm..."

Naoki: "Hm, what's wrong?"

Shingo: "Is it because of the speech?"

Aichi: "Yes... I don't know if this is good enough."

Naoki: "Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine."

Shingo: "Yeah, Ishida's right. Just be confident!"

Aichi: "O-Okay..."

He then looked at Misaki who received her degree on stage and Shin who took a picture which left her quite irritated...

Aichi: Ahehehe... she's beautiful as usual. Eh, did I really just said that? Well, she is... eh wait...

Naoki: "Hey... Aichi... Hey!"