BE MINE ❦1K READ S.C❦

A/n: (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ Thank you so much for the 1k reads! This is an edited chapter of the first 1k Read Special Chapter because I wasn't happy with how the chapter came out, it felt boring and I don't want my readers to get bored so I'll try to spice it up a little! So enjoy my kohfi friends!
Additional note: I might change the whole page of chapter 2, why? I think that was the most boring page than chapter 1 & 3. So for those who have read it.. You might wanna reread everything. But don't worry, I'm still busy with school. Until June 3.. Maybe?

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ - ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏ. 1 :
Nᴇᴋᴏ Bᴜᴛʟᴇʀ Cᴀғé

.
.
.

There's always something captivating with working at a café- whether it's aesthetically pleasing or mentally relaxing people loved or prefer to go to a café for a cup of coffee, and a place to study

One certain boy is running like his life is depending on it, "Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!!" He cursed almost in a chanting manner as he dodged a wave of people just to pass them.
"Fuckity fuck aunt's going to kill me!!!" He nervously muttered, his usual stoic expression long gone while his mangeta eyes glistened under the Sun's light.

"I swear I'll- " (M/n) stops himself when he noticed a lanky figure of a man almost colliding with his face, he quickly spun around to the opposite direction in a blink of an eye and continued to run. Taking the two known brothers of Roppongi out with surprise.

"What the...?? " The man who almost bumped with the younger adolescent stared at the back of his running figure, purple orbs shined with interest.

"He have pretty amazing reflexes, isn't he Mizo Middle School's Dark Prince? " the older brother with black and blonde locks looked at the younger with his eyes widen.

"That's him? I was expecting him to be taller and intimidating.. Not a cute pretty boy. "

Purple eyes rolled at the remark, "Shut up and let's go to this stupid café you wanna visit Ran. "