Chapter 2

Tori's POV

Me and Jade were in a lazer zone playing lazer tag, she was hiding so I wouldn't shoot her and I was also very careful where I was going because she could appear out of nowhere and shoot me.

I slowly walked backwards and slowly turned around and bumped into someone.

Whoa, take it easy!

He caught me at the waist and helped me keep my balance as I was about to fall. I finally got a look at him. He is really cute. My eyes got lost in his until I realised I was staring and cleared my throat.

Me: sorry

Then he let go of my waist and ran his hands through his hair.

He: It's cool, we both didn't look where we were going.

Right then I got the feeling that someone was watching me and I immediately turned around and shot.

It was Jade, she was pointing her laser gun at me. And a second after I shot her, she did the same to me, so we were both out of the game.

Me: oh come on! well I shot you first so I win.

Jade: So did I a second before

Me: Still counts

Jade: Whatever, come on, lets get out of here.

Me: you go, im right behind you

She left and I turned back to the cute guy

Me: it was nice to meet you
He: Nice to meet you too

I smiled and walked out and found Jade there giving me a silly smile.

Me: what?

Jade: Don't think I didn't see the meet cute you just had with the cute guy. I saw it all.

I blushed a little thinking about it
Me: Anyway, it's not like I'm going to see him again, I didn't even get his name.

Jade: Well go back in there and get his name and exchange numbers.

Me: its pointless, im pretty sure he has a girlfriend, no guy that cute can be single

Jade: just go, if he rejects you who cares? like you said you'll probably never see him again, you'll only see him if he does, there's nothing for you to lose.

I gave in because I knew she'd never leave me alone. I went back in, but he wasn't there, we looked around and still haven't found him, so I'm a bit disappointed, although at first I didn't even feel like trying to make friends with him, but now I wish I did. 

Maybe another day...