49

Breaking their intoxicating kiss, Jennie touched her forehead on Lisa's.

Lisa was once again left breathless and gasping for air by Jennie. She felt a little nauseous so she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist to stabilize herself and though it was just a small gesture, it made Jennie's heart swell with joy.

Such a small gesture but meant quite a lot.

Lisa was finally taking the first initiative to do something so intimate with Jennie.

Jennie was mostly happy because she was with Lisa and the blonde wasn't rejecting her touches, instead Lisa was touching her as well.

Lisa loved Jennie touches and the brunette would gladly give her more, way much more.

Still in that position, Jennie's eyes wandered off to Lisa's heaving chest, the two most beautiful things she had ever seen, rising and falling right in front of her, begging her to grab, hold, squeeze. Worship.

Damn, Jennie would worship them as though they were gods.

"I missed you so much." Lisa breathed and looked at Jennie, making the brunette tear her gaze away from Lisa's ample chest.

"I missed you even more," Jennie responded after looking away from the two things that were most likely going to be the death of her, not that she minded at all. If she was going to be killed because of Lisa's chest, then so be it. She would die a happy woman anyway.

Lisa stared at Jennie for a couple of seconds then smacked her on the head.

"Then why didn't you come back, huh? Do you have any idea what I went through because of your absence?" The blonde grunted and tried pushing Jennie away to create more space between them but The brunette didn't move, not even a little.

How can this shortie got so much strength than her.

Lisa eventually gave up trying to push Jennie away and decided to look away, folding her arms over her chest with a displeased expression on her face.

Jennie bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing.

'How could she be so hot?' Jennie thought, still staring at Lisa who was supposedly angry at her.

"Last I checked, you were the one who broke up with me. You pushed me away. What did you expect me to have done?" Jennie asked and couldn't help smiling when she saw the change in Lisa's facial expression.

On hearing Jennie's words, the frown Lisa had on her face instantly turned guilt-ridden. And as if reading her mind, Jennie put her hand on Lisa's chin, forcing the blonde to look at her. Smiling tenderly as Jennie cupped Lisa's face with her tiny hands.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong and didn't mean what I did." Lisa's lashes cast a shadow down her cheeks and then her brown doe eyes held the brunette gaze.

The way Lisa looked at Jennie, vulnerable, innocent, like a little puppy in need of comfort, stretched the smile on Jennie's face into a grin.

"No need to apologize, my love. I'm not mad." The brunette said and watched a smile light up Lisa's face, her eyes now so bright, they were blinding Jennie.