Tao And EXO-l❤️❤️

Listen to EL Dorado when you are reading this please--------------->

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

You're our Gucci loving panda.

You're our cute,sensitive baby that everyone loves.

You're our fab AF Chinese maknae.

You're our Wushu-ing protector.

Our buing-buing cutie.

Our swagalicious Panda.

Our hot gone cute maknae.

The one who loves his hyungs no matter what.
You never complain about anything,even if u are injured you still smile for us,so that we won't be worried.You said u will be fine and us EXO-l are more than happy to know that u r fine and doing well.

But,now that u are going to leave,us EXO-l will always be by ur side no matter what happens.We will miss you!!So much that it hurts to see it happen or end up like that...

We all know that Tao's appa only wants what is best for his son,that is to have a good health,be strong.But I guess it's too much for our baby to handle.

Some of u guys must be thinking that u should just leave the fandom because if this 'leaving' continues u would care less about it.And would go on with ur other fandom.

Well let me tell u this,i would stand tall and proud to this remaining boys even tho some fandoms will be laughing at me.And I will also be proud of Luhan,Kris and Tao with all my heart.I will stay with EXO until the last member leaves!!!Cause I know if I felt this pain that I am feeling now,I know that I am a true EXO-L to stand by them during their up's and down's.

Cause no matter what,i know all the things that happened between the fans and EXO isn't just an illusion that will suddenly disappear one's someone go's.

Do u remember the parts in El Dorado,its says there that

'Even if nothing is for certain,even if I cannot promise.'

'Danger lurks in greater adventure.'

'Toward the future that no one can know.'

'Even in some days we wander within storms with you.'

'Even if we cannot know our ending,even if we can't turn back.'

'No Pain,No Gain.This an unknown world.'

'Sail!(For all of those),Sail!(Who have believed in me),Sail!(I will prove)That they have been right to believe!'

That song(El Dorado)is like EXO is telling us that no matter how hard the path is for them,they cannot or will not know how things will end for them and us.But all the pain is worth it coz they know all of those will pay off.So in this path they r taking it is our choice to join them,to wander in dangers that they will also take with us.

But despite all those things,after all those hard obstacles,a better future is awaiting them.So here in this song they r thanking those people who wanders with them and believed in them no matter what.

So because of that:I will always love EXO and will always be a proud EXO-L.

T-ogether

A-s

O-ne

#WeLoveYouTao#StayStrongEXO#StayStrongEXOL