Jelousy~(Chanyeol)part1

OMG!!!!!Guys I'm SOOO srry for not updating!!I kept on saying srry😭😭.But,I am so thankful for the ppl who r still supporting this book!!!Thank you soooo much!!I will try my best to "thank" all the ppl who r voting,adding my book to their RL,by msging them.

I'm also really greatful for u guys asking me if I am alright.I am really gooooodddd!!!! And another big announcement is......it is our Wu Yifan's BDAY!!!!!!!!❤️❤️Happy birthday our Dragon,Not my style,Cool guy,Tao loving,Exo's Appa!!!!Woohooo!!!Hope u r wellll!!!!We miss u!!

And happy belated happy BDAY to our Lay!!!our beautiful,kind hearted unicorn!!!!ughhh he's SOOO fluffy I'm gonna die!!hahahaha.

Now for the update it is a request from:DynamicShadow28.
+++++++

Shadow's POV

I sighed and put my bag at the top of the table.More like throwed it.

"Aish!Why is he with that girl?!?"I shouted.I remembered how they were laughing and enjoying eachothers company.I just want to run a truck at her!Like litterally.

I stopped my moment of drama and planning a hit and run when my phone rang.I picked up my phone and saw the name who was calling 'My HappyVirus'.I smiled at my phone then cleared my voice.

"Yeoboseyo?"I said in a irritated way.Trying to suppress the smile.

"Ya!Shadow!Why did you leave me here in school?When I specifically said that I will walk you to your home!"The hell?!? His voice!Gosh!

"Ya!Don't shout at me!You seem to be having fun with 'her' why don't you walk 'her'home."I said emphasizing every her.

"Are you jelouse?"He asked.I can sense that he was smiling for himself.My blood boiled in anger not to him,but to myself for letting it slip.

"I.Am.NOT.Jelouse!!!!"I shouted at my phone like a madman.

'Yea,you are!' My thoughts just said.Yea,faceplam.

"I hate you..."I whispered.I heard him laugh.I just can't help but to smile.

"No,you don't...you love me~"My smile dropped and the beat of my heart fastened.Oh..shittake mushrooms.

Noticing my silence,he spoke again."Hahaha.I was just kidding!--"he stopped for awhile and continued in a more serious tone."Did you got home safe?"I was taken aback by his question,but decided to be sarcastic.

"Well,duh!If I'm not safe why would I even talk to you?"

"Coz,I'm irresistible."

"Yea,yea.Fine...Bye."

"Bye..oh and good night."With that we both hang up.

I stared at my phone for awhile,but can't help to smile.Then just that I forgot what I was mad about.

Chanyeol's POV

"Yea,yea.Fine...Bye."

"Bye..oh and good night.--"I didn't continue what I was going to say coz I know she will hang up."--and dream about me...my shadow."Was what I added.

I suddenly remembered how worried I was when I couldn't find her at school.Aigoo!this girl.

Then I remebered when we first met when we were in grade school.She never talks or smiles at me....

Flashback~

"Hey what's your name?"I asked smiling ear to ear.I am holding out my chubby arms for Shadow to shake.But,she just stared at it then got back to what she was doing.I am so determined to be close with Shadow coz she is the only one in our classroom who doesn't win me over.

So I decided to make her smile.
I made her smile finally by comforting when she is crying....I didn't get to know the reason.

In middle school,I realized that I have a crush on Shadow.But,she being Shadow,she would always say something sarcastic and we both end up fighting.

I have decided that I will make her fall inlove with my smile...but why is it that every time she smiles I'm the one falling in love?

+•+•+•+•+•+•

Guys here is part1!!Like it or nah?

Anyways hope u like it and if many of u liked it,I would hopeful update the part2 where the real thing happens.

Vote and comment guys!!!❤️