Quotes from EXO.^_^

"Do not give up your dreams and keep trying to reach."

-Luhan

"Exo-M's best teacher is Our other half,our other Half,is Exo-K."

-Xiumin

"Forgive me because sometimes there's nothing I can do.There's so little that I can do for you,but you've done so much for me."

-Wu Fan

"I won't feel tired.I won't feel troubled.Because I have you guys who loves us."

-Zitao

"I hope that everyone can walk together with us for the infinite next 1oo days from now on.For you guys,I will give my everything."

-Yixing

"The ground hardens after the rain."

-Jongdae

"If you don't get good grades,don't think about liking me.Even if EXO seems like the most important thing in the world now,after a while you'll regret it.Rather than us,focus on your studies and we can meet again after you become someone you and I are proud of."

-Jongin

"No matter how difficult and hard something is,I will always be positive and smile like an idiot."

-Chanyeol

"You're pretty now.But if you don't learn to love yourself,even if you are pretty,you're not truly considered as a beauty."

-Junmyeon

"Life is only a path made of efforts."

-Baekhyun

"Let's Live while doing things we Like."

-Sehun

"If something happens that makes you upset,don't hold it in.So that you don't have any wounds left given from anyone in the future."

-Kyungsoo