Knock Knock, Hell is here

Summary: Faced by a threat from All For One, Izuku is forced to leave everyone behind.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Yoruichi Shigaraki was no fool.

He has survived centuries after centuries, sending a shiver of fear into the spines of those who had heard his tales of ruthless oppression. Of course, those fools thought that he was a mere mythical legend like Sasaki Kojirō, and those who did know that he existed were under the impression that the eighth user of One For All had ended him.

Fools, indeed.

He knows that he's egotistical but he isn't blind, that fool Toshinori is clearly under the impression that Yoruichi is dead. The ninth user was painfully in plain sight.

'I should visit his family. I wonder what the blonde buffoon's reaction would be? ' A sickly smile stretched across his fleshy face, devoid of any facial features except the mouth. Underneath his skin, his hundreds of quirks hummed angrily, waiting to be released from the grips of this vile monster.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oi brat, have you heard the news?" Okuta said to the teen sitting beside him, who was eating a burrito peacefully while humming to a k-pop song. She hummed in question, looking at him with her head tilted to the side. He sighed.

"Some people are gathering trilithium again, in high quantities as well."

Trilithium is a natural mineral that is extremely volatile and was first discovered in 2078, with one of its only uses being incorporated as augment cores to weapons that are made by Parabellum. Its second use, however, is to stabilize volatile solutions which have properties opposite to its own. It is a key component of Trigger.

"This certainly can't be that group whose supply we had cut off last week. Then who might it be?" The teen wondered. Okuta ruffled her hair, getting a hiss as a response.

"All I mean is, something is up and it doesn't look good," Okuta glanced at the clock of the underground bar and got up from his seat. "That's my cue to leave. I'll see you around."

The teen waved at the man, "Bye Giran! Be careful!"

"You too, Prominence."

As Okuta walked away from the bar, Prominence muttered to herself, "Nothing seems right anymore." she sighed and leaned back into the chair, holding her burrito in her hands. The bartender passed her a glass of warm milk. "Rough day?", She asked the teen, gaining a nod in return. The Bartender ruffled Prominence's hair and went on to serve the orders.

"Why is everyone insistent on ruining my hair today..." she asked no one in particular while using her free hand to weave her fingers through her left wing.

She knows that her brother is busy, so she made sure to call at night only. Seeing that it was 8:33 PM, she took out her phone and opened up the contacts. Her finger hovered over her brother's contact, still contemplating whether she should call or not.

Heaving a long sigh, she put away the phone. 'I'll call him later.'

~•~•~•~•~•~

The pair of mother and son worked in synchronization to cook the chicken skewers they had stored in the fridge for the night. Today is the day when Inko finally took a break from her strenuous job of being a criminal defense lawyer for three whole days, choosing to spend the time with her son and catch up properly.

"Izuku?" Inko called her son.

"Yes, mom?"

"Did you find a girlfriend or boyfriend yet?" She asked half-heartedly. While Hisashi was doing, well, his job abroad, Inko made sure to take some time off for Izuku. Hisashi tried, of course, but his job took a lot of time. She would've accompanied him in his business, but she doesn't have the heart to leave Izuku behind to get back to her old job.