A girl who's free

Summary:
Takami Shino is weird.
An eccentric girl who's frighteningly fast. Also, who the fuck thought that giving an already frighteningly strong girl ice power was a good idea?

------

Boots hit the metal roofing lightly when The assassin landed on top of it. The target is approximately two kilometers away, awaiting her chauffeur. However, she isn't supposed to be killed here. An open ball party is being held fifteen kilometers away from Inko's position. That is where she would be eliminating her target, who is an info broker, before the organizer can give her the file containing information about all of the underground heroes of Japan. If that happened, then she would sell this information to whoever she wanted and that would be disastrous. There was no need to be stealthy if the situation called for it, all that had to be done was elimination. She adjusted her mask.

The Olympus battlesuit, her exclusive battlesuit, had gotten a few tweaks from the last time she had worn it along with three new additions.

The battlesuit itself is a carbon fiber and steel plated hybrid suit, designed to withstand several devastating blows.. It comes with three Pantheum series thrusters on its back and boots with a container full of compressed hydrogen on its hips. The entire suit has a dark green tint and the plates have a black finish accompanied by steel-toed red boots and wrist mounted grappling hooks. The newest additions to the suit would be the 'lances' floating behind her, a mode switch, and a Plasma blade.

Her hands held her favorite sniper rifle, an augment class Jaculatrix with which she had fought many battles.

As soon as she saw the target get in the car, she put the rifle on her back and began running. The end of the roof was coming closer with every step, she reinforced her legs at the last second and jumped off the building. At a moment's notice, she latched on to the edge of the roof of the building in front of her with the help of her quirk, and pulled herself towards it. She traveled through the air, relishing the feeling of the rush of wind on her face. Her hair, which she had decided to not tie, was blown back with the wind. Her landing spot was in sight and she braced herself for impact.

Her feet touched the cold concrete and she immediately took off again, using her quirk to boost her up. Her eyes darted to the target, still in the car. There were three ways in which Inko planned to kill the woman, one of them was on the dinner table because it would cause a lot of chaos and give her a chance to escape. 

But then something unexpected happened. The car took a right turn from the intersection which was opposite the party. ‘Did she get the file already?’ Inko thought. The woman must have gone to the party early to get the file. “I suppose I have a cleaning job to do,” Inko muttered to herself and began chasing after the car, taking a sharp right and letting her quirk pull her to the nearest fire exit.

Climbing up the fire exit, she ran across the rooftop, keeping track of the car through the corner of her vision while weaving through the hanging clothes that were probably kept there for drying overnight.

Another edge came and she leaped towards the other building across the road. Her Pantheon boosters flared to life, pushing her further up in the air. She twisted her body mid-flight and aimed her fist at a building on the right. Her left hand tapped on a button on the arm brace of her right arm.