Initiate Training

Outside of Vale, 10 Weeks Before The Vytal Festival

Team ARMS were training for the Vytal Festival, each member were taking turns being charge of certain excersises, mostly Ash. They always start off by jogging around the plains.

Scarlet: (while running) Come on guys, Move those skinny legs, put your toes into it.

Then, Some tai chi and meditation.

Ash: Strength is not born from strength. Strength can be born only from weakness. So be glad of your weaknesses now, they are the beginnings of your strength. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.

Then, Martial Art Practice

Scarlet and Mark were sparring with only their hands and feet.

Raptor: Strength training and conditioning help improve your performance. Martial arts will definitely build your physical strength.

Ash: However, it will also make you a mentally tougher person. This is because you will face all kinds of training obstacles that will be difficult to overcome.

Then, Some push up and ab crunches

Raptor: (while doing push up and ab crunches with his teammates) Like situps, crunches help you build muscle. But unlike situps, they work only the abdominal muscles. This intense muscle isolation makes them a popular exercise for people trying to get six-pack abs. This also makes them ideal for strengthening your core, which includes your lower back muscles and obliques.

Learning the science of excersises and martial arts.

Mark: As a science, martial arts help the brain remain focused, and it helps the martial artists' process information quickly. Before the study, science had revealed that any form of exercise that leads to a boost in cognitive abilities such as learning martial arts affects the brain's cognition. Nevertheless, it must be noted that Martial arts bear its origins as an ancient combat technique. When it comes down to the science of martial arts, it will amaze you to note that martial arts can actively improve brain cognition. While this is a surprise to most people, you must note that martial arts are more than just a fighting system. Even though martial arts will teach you the best ways to defend yourselves, it will also teach you diverse mental attributes that will help your lives. Bear in mind that a genuine martial artist strives to boost his or her mental attributes and physical ones. Through research, it has been revealed that those who train to be martial artists have proven to be more focused and alert than people who have never tried training. Research further showed that the longer a person trains, the more developed their cognition becomes. This research further states that the improved mental understanding of those who train to be martial artists has displayed long-term benefits that never departed them. As a science, martial arts help the brain remain focused, and it helps the martial artists’ process information quickly. Before the study, science had revealed that any form of exercise that leads to a boost in cognitive abilities such as learning martial arts affects the brain’s cognition. Martial arts has proven itself to be both an art and science simultaneously. Its moves are artistic, and it has diverse art forms. As a science, research has proven that it helps with difficult motor tasks and the cognition of the human brain.
Martial arts is capable of improving the human body’s executive functions, which is the most critical metric when it comes down to cognitive performance.

After 9 weeks of training

Team ARMS were waiting for 30 minutes to eat their bento box food.

Ash: 5 seconds left and......there. 30 minutes of torture has passed, we can now enjoy our reward.