End of the Beginning/ Origin 4

Beacon Academy

Air buses are seen picking up the last few civilians and students and oversee the evacuation.

Port: That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: A safe zone has been established in! Please, remain calm and listen to personnel!

Mark and Weiss stares at what is in front of them, in disbelief. As comes running down the path, barks to alert them to their friend's presence, and Mark and Weiss turns around to greet them. 

Mark: Ruby! Scarlet!

Ruby: Oh, we found you!

Weiss: Where have you two-

Ruby: Don't worry, we're fine! What's going on?

Unsure of what to say, Weiss lowers her gaze sadly and Mark wraps one arm around her.

Ruby: Weiss? Mark? What is it?

Mark and Weiss steps aside, giving Scarlet and Ruby a clear view of Blake lying on the ground and Yang lying on Raptor's lap. Both girls have bandages wrapped around their wounds, and the latter is unconscious. Behind them sit Nora and Ren, who are too battered and bruised to fight. Blake reaches over and places her hand on Yang's.

Blake: I'm sorry. (She gets tears in her eyes)

Ruby reaches out and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say.

Blake: (Curls up, closing her eyes) I'm so sorry.

Raptor: (rubs her head gently) It's not your fault, Blake

Ruby: Yang...

Sun: (Walking over) Hey. She's gonna be okay. The have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Ash, Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing.

Nora attempts to stand, but she quickly sits back down, groaning and holding her side.

Ruby: What!?

Scarlet: Where's Ash?

Mark: We don't know, he's not answering his scroll.

Sun: Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!

Ren: We're not... leaving! (He stands up, but then falls to his knees) Ugh!

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No! We will find them.

Mark: (Turns to Scarlet, Raptor, Nora and Ren) Watch after Blake and Yang. We'll be back.

Ruby, Mark and Weiss run back toward Beacon Academy, while Sun watches them go.

Sun: You better be! Idiots.

Beacon Tower

Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin and Cinder's fight can be heard.

Jaune: Okay, I think have Glynda's scroll number (He walks away, looking at his Scroll) Oh, where is it?

Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower. Jaune's voice soon breaks her concentration.

Jaune: Pyrrha? What was all of that?

Pyrrha: (She turns to look at Jaune) I...

Their conversation is interrupted by an explosion, followed by Cinder using fire to fly up through the elevator shaft. The two teens stare at the tower in surprise.