Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I pushed Nathan hard on his chest so he stumbled away. I also manage to remove his grip on my arm. I gave him the most murderous glare I can give to anyone. Damn this guy! He even used his Alpha tone on me! I felt the pull of his authority to make me bow down and do what he wants but no! I am stronger than this and I stood my ground, lifted my chin up. Trying to match his glare with mine is not even hard.

I could hear my voice echoing in the silent corridor. "You can order each and every one of these dumbasses. But will you just snap out of it, 'Alpha'? I do not belong to your pack so you can't order me around. Fucker."

I know everybody is itching to rip my head off my body but I did not pay much attention to it. I just walked away from the raging alpha and find my way to my room. I quietly wait for the teacher to come. I just started to scribble on a blank sheet of paper about some things.

Time passes by as quickly as I hoped it would. It's already lunch time. I dump my things in my locker and went to the busy school canteen. Nick has his back to the canteen's door, where I'm currently standing by. I took silent steps and covered his eyes. I can't help but grin.

"Come on, little lady. I know it's you" Nick said with a chuckle. I just rolled my eyes and sit next to him.

"So.........are we waiting for an imaginary someone?" I asked. He grinned.

"Yep" he said. I raised a brow. "Seriously, we are"

"You're joking" I said in a bored tone. He pouted.

"Alright alright. I'll buy our lunch" he stood and went to the end of the long line. I was left behind looking at small crack on the table. I placed my elbow on the table and my chin on my hand. I began tracing it over and over again. "You looked pretty bored"

"Well, I am" I took the burger on the tray and was about to take a bite when...

"You...come with me" someone took my wrist and pulled me up. The burger dropped to the floor. Tss. I look at the one who caused that and it's Nathan. I tried to yank my wrist free from his iron tight grip but I failed. Someone caught my other wrist and it's Nick. He's glaring at Nathan. "Get your hand off her, rogue"

I looked at Nathan. 'Rogue'? Really? Well, I am a rogue too!

"No, you get your filthy hand off her. You don't own her" Nathan growled at Nick's response.

"Neither do you" Nathan said. Nick smirked.

"I know but I'm her friend"

"I'm the one who saved her though"

"So what? Let's make her choose" Nick said. I looked at him, confused. He smiled at me. Nathan let my wrist free and so did Nick. O-kay...What am I suppose to do?

"You totally lost me" I said. Then the whole canteen is filled with whispers. I looked at Nick. He smiled and reached one hand out.