🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️

(A/N: this pic is of me and Dawson from oto when we met! So cute I love it! Anyway this chapter is about Choni going on a date to a spa. Enjoy love y'all!)

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

"Babe!" I heard my girlfriend, Toni, say from the other room.

"Yes my love?" I called back almost immediately.

"Come here please!" She said. I walked into the room that she was in (our kitchen) and looked at her. "Yes angel?" I asked. She came up to me and hugged me. "Wanna go on a date?" She asked. "Like now?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah, I mean we have no work today or tomorrow and I've been craving some alone time with my girl. Of course so we can bond emotionally, but maybe physically too..." she said, trailing off with a wink at the end.

"Let's go then, baby love." I said and she smiled. "Yay! Okay I've got a plan. I'll load what we need into the car, you just grab your shoes and jacket and we'll head out!" She said and I nodded, turning and heading the other way in order to get my shoes and jacket on.

"Babe can you get me my keys?" She called after me. "Of course love I'm bringing them."

"Thanks babe." She said and kissed me gently when I gave her the keys. "You're welcome, let's go!" I said excitedly. I can't wait to find out where we're going!

"Let's head out mon amour!" "Ok!" We headed out to the car and she got into the drivers seat while I got into the passenger seat.

We headed out. The drive was only about 20 minutes long.

Soon after the car ride, We arrived at a nice spa.

We walked inside, hand in hand. "Hi I have an appointment for two for the whole package," Toni said to the receptionist at the front.

"Name?" She asked. "Toni Topaz is the name it should be under." "Can you go ahead and spell that for me?" The receptionist asked. "Yeah of course. T-O-N-I, space, T-O-P-A-Z." Toni explained.

"Okay sounds good, can y'all just follow me this way? You have the full package but you'll be starting off today with a nice sauna." The woman explained and we followed her to the built in sauna on the second floor (we started on the first floor).

She let us in there and we were lucky that we were in there alone. Once we were naked but covered by our towels, she left us and locked the door. I kept my towel on for a few minutes since Toni and I haven't really seen each other naked yet.

Toni took her towel off and it dropped to the floor, along with my jaw.

She looked so hot!! It was truly amazing and awe inspiring to see. "Babe you look...hot as fuck." I said, pausing in the middle of my sentence out of pure shock and lack of words. "Thank you angel, now may I see you?" She asked with an eyebrow wiggle.

"I don't know babe, I feel kinda insecure to be honest with you. I don't want you to see my body and be disgusted or turned off."

"Babe I promise you I could NEVER be turned off or disgusted by you, in any way. That is a promise." Toni replied.

"Okay..." I said hesitantly as I began to take off my towel. "You're so sexy," she said as she grabbed my hips. "Come sit with me babe," she said and I sat on Toni's lap as we cuddled and relaxed in the sauna. About 30 minutes later our time was up and we went to the locker room area to get dressed again.

After that, we headed to our next section which was the nail salon, where we both were able to get a full mani pedi, which was part of the whole package deal.

"What color would you like?" The blond haired lady who was in charge of doing my nails asked. "I would love this red on my toes and this darker red on my fingernails, please." I said. She nodded and got the colors that I pointed to in the sheet.

Toni sat down next to me as we were starting our pedicures. "What color would you like ma'am?" The red haired lady who was doing Toni's nails asked. "May I please have this shade of purple on my fingernails and this shade of pink on my toes?

"Yes you may, okay let's get started." The woman said. "Are you two best friends?" The blond asked us. "No she's my girlfriend we've been together for about five years now." Toni said proudly, smiling at me.

I smiled back at her. I love this woman!!

After we finished our nails and let them dry fully, we then headed to the next section which would be massages.

"Let's go get some massages babe!" Toni said. As we got them I noticed Toni scoffed, and seemed a bit annoyed. When we finished and thanked the two massage therapists, I asked her why she seemed annoyed. We got redressed and she said, "your masseuse was a bit handsy." I laughed when she said that. "Are you serious babe? Massages require hands, and besides he was a guy and you know I'm as gay as they come." I giggled and kissed her cheek to make her feel a bit better.