🌠 (2)

(A/N: hey guys so rn it's a few mins before the episode airs. Here's part two of my comet chapter! Enjoy)

No time skip (picks up right where last chapter left off)

3rd person pov

At thistlehouse

Toni and Cheryl stared each other down, reminiscent of the "gladly, queen of the buskers" days, but more lovingly this time around. "So, what are you doing here?" Cheryl asked, not in a mean way but genuinely happy and curious.

"I came to spend my last day on earth with you." Toni replied. "You did?" Cheryl asked, making Toni smile and nod.

"Of course I did Cheryl, I hope I'm not overstepping but it's been so hard to pretend to not be in love with you. I felt like I had to be with Fangs to give Anthony a happy and stable life, but I realize now that's not true. Fangs is unstable and selfish, he's put us in danger more than once. And I'm more confident in your ability to care for me and my son than I am in his." Toni explained.

"I never stopped loving you Toni." Cheryl said as she walked up to her and held her hand hesitantly and gently. "I never stopped loving you either, Cheryl." Toni replied. "Does this mean we can get back together?" Cheryl asked with a hopeful grin. "Of course, that was my plan when I came here, after all." Toni said, making both her and Cheryl break out in ear-to-ear smiles.

Toni looked up at her lover and leaned in for a kiss, and Cheryl did as well. They accidentally bumped heads when they kissed. "Ouch." They both said, simultaneously rubbing their heads. "I'm sorry babe." Toni said as she held Cheryl's head and kissed where the bumped into one another.

"Did I hurt you?" Cheryl asked seriously, prompting Toni to shake her head. "Ouch. It hurt to shake my head just now but no, it didn't hurt and I know it wasn't on purpose because we both did it accidentally." Toni explained with a smile. 

"Now, let's go upstairs, ma cherie so I can show you what I had planned for us. Bring the young cherub with us. Don't worry he has a place, a much less creepy place for him."  Cheryl said, and toni brought the baby with her.

She followed Cheryl upstairs and into a small bedroom decorated in baby blue, aka Toni's favorite color. It was clearly a nursery and she admired the walls while holding the young boy in her arms. "Oh my God Cheryl! Who made that painting?" She asked, a painting of her and Anthony catching her eye. "I did. You and Anthony are always so cute together and I wanted to paint you with the true Iove of your life." Cheryl explained.

"Well thank you angel girl, but you have one thing wrong. You're the true love of my life. At least romantically. Now, before we do anything else, I need to feed Ant." Toni said and Cheryl nodded before her eyes went wide as she saw Toni sit down on the rocking chair and undo both her shirt and her bra, in order to breastfeed the baby. "Oh shit I'm so sorry Toni I'll go into the other room. I forgot he isn't formula-fed." Cheryl said as she went to walk the other way. "You can stay. It's how he eats and it's not like you haven't seen my breasts many times in the past!" Toni said with a chuckle. "I know but it's been years. I may be gay as fuck but I'm not one to gawk, especially if it can make someone uncomfortable. I respect women, especially you."

"Would you like to hold him?" Toni asked after he was fed. "Oh uhm sure. I don't really know how to hold a baby properly, I never really have. But if you trust me with him then I'd love to." Cheryl said and Toni gently gave him to Cheryl. "Cradle him and support his neck. Just like that, there you go. Tony loves you." Toni said. She added on, "and so does this Toni." And kissed her lover's lips gently. After they put the baby to bed, Cheryl and Toni went to the bedroom, where T was shocked to see all of the candles and roses everywhere. "Cheryl is all of this for us?" She asked, already pretty sure she knew the answer but still wanting to check anyway.

"Of course baby, all for you." She said and Cheryl  gently pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her, kissing her. "Babe stop stop." Toni said and Cheryl immediately stopped. "I'm so sorry my love what's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing babe I just want you to know that since the last time we had sex my body has changed. I may not be as attractive, I've had a baby after all." She said. "Antoinette Topaz. You will always be attractive to me. You brought a life into this world, and that's beautiful. I'll love you no matter what." Cheryl said.

Time skip an hour (they had sex)

3rd person pov

In Cheryl's bedroom

After they were done making love, Cheryl had fallen asleep so Toni went to explore and check on Anthony. On her way, she passed into the painting room and decided to look at some of her work. Once in there, she saw that Cheryl had a copy of the painting she made of toni a year ago. She must've copied the whole thing by hand...

Cheryl came into the room and saw Toni looking at the painting with tears in her eyes. "Babe I see you found my work." She said with a chuckle. "You pained this again?" She asked. "Yeah. I wanted you to have a copy and I wanted one too."

Cheryl kissed Toni and looked down at her realizing they were both still naked. "Can't believe I bagged a dime like you." She said and Toni replied, "ditto."

Suddenly a sharp noise came by and they looked outside. Heather walked into the painting room. "It seems that some sort of entity caused the comet to go the other way. Looks like we'll live!" She said happily. "I think it was the power of Choni." Heather added on.

A beautiful love story they had.

Choni forever.