🪩🎉💜💍

(A/N: hey guys rn I'm about to see the bobs burgers movie for the second time but this time with my niece and I'm so excited! This theater is so cool lol anyway it's a commercial so I'm writing this A/N now. Enjoy! This is a one shot of Toni's bachelorette party when she and Cheryl are getting married (I wrote this before you know who and Toni got engaged lol so I just never finished the ending so I did that now! Enjoy! Love y'all)

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

Toni and I are getting married, and Veronica wants to have a surprise bachelorette party for Toni! She wanted me to help surprise her by asking Toni to go with dinner with me on a date, and then take her to the place where she'd be having her party.

I got dressed in a nice outfit and told Toni to do the same as I had a surprise for her. She got dressed in a nice black dress with roses across the torso and chest area, and black shoes to match. Her hair was curly and it looked amazing. She grabbed her purse.

"You look stunning love, let's go!" I said as I gently held her hand and guided her to the car. "Thank you babe you look absolutely gorgeous as well!"

We headed out and took the 20 minute car ride to the restaurant that they'd be having it at. They rented a separate area to have fun and privacy, so I planned to just drop her off since I already had my own private bachelorette party about a week ago.

"Babe where are we going?" Toni asked as she turned to face me while I drove.

"We're just going to a restaurant you'll see!" I said and we continued to drive and listen to music.

Once we got there I texted Veronica. "Okay babe let's go inside." We walked inside and the lights were all off.

No time skip

Toni's pov

When we walked into the restaurant, all the lights were off. It was so weird! "Surprise!!" Yelled all my friends as the lights turned on.

"Surprise babe!" Cheryl said. "Enjoy your night I'll be home, I just got dressed to surprise you for your bachelorette party. I'll see you in a bit angel." She said as she kissed me and I thanked her before she left.

The guests at the party were Jughead, Archie, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Veronica, Betty, Josie, Polly, moose, Reggie and peaches. All of them were some of my closest friends and I'm super glad they all made it!

"Tonight is Toni's last night as a single woman! We all are here for the same reason: we love Toni and Choni of course! But let's live it up tonight tones! Let's party y'all!" Jug said happily.

We all went to the dance floor of the small back room and the DJ that Veronica must've hired started playing dance music. We had a great time dancing for about an hour until we got hungry, so we snacked on some stuff from the charcuterie boards and some appetizers like sausage rolls. The main course was going to be Japanese food which is one of my favorites and the one food Cheryl won't eat (she won't eat any seafood so no sushi) so we ordered a lot of sushi since she wouldn't be there.

"So toni do you have any last words to say before you get married soon?" Archie asked, giving me the floor to make a speech.

"Uh yeah sure Archie, thanks!" I said as I stood before all of my peers. "Okay first I want to say thank you all so so much for doing this for me, I love all of you. And I adore Cher and can't wait to marry her, but until then let's have some fun! But nothing that would be considered cheating I'm not like that." I finished off my speech with a smile and I raised my glass.

While we were all dancing, Betty handed me an unopened bottle of champagne and took out her camera. "Pop it!" She yelled and they started chanting. "Do it do it do it!" They chanted in sync.

I popped the champagne and took a long swig out of it. "Woooo!" Everyone cheered around me.

We then continued to dance on the makeshift dance floor.

After a little while we stopped to get some more drinks.

"So, tones, what are you most looking forward to when you're married?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Just being with Cher for the rest of my life honestly. And being able to call her Cheryl topaz and call her my wife." I said and I heard collective "awws" from the group.

"Let's do shots!" I suggested and so we did. The kind bartender that had been hired to work our event laid out some shots of vodka for us all to take. Each of us grabbed one and I made a quick toast. "To love, marriage, and fucking shit up while im still not married!" I yelled and everyone laughed before we all took the shots simultaneously. We took a few more and by then I was starting to feel a bit drumk...

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

I got a call while I was at home waiting for Toni to be ready to be picked up. I figured I'd pick her up when she was done since I'm sure she'd be drunk.

The phone rang and i immediately picked it up. "Yes my love?" I said when I noticed that it was Toni on the call.

All I heard was her dancing and singing along to sweet Caroline, so I hung up. A few minutes later I got some texts from her.

(A/N: in this story, in Cheryl's phone, Toni's contact is: "MY TT 💜🥹" and in Toni's phone, Cheryl's contact is: "My Cherry 🍒 ❤️" )

No time skip or POV Change just showing the texts

My TT 💜🥹: hiiiii babbyyyyy

My Cherry 🍒❤️: hello pumpkin how are you?

My TT 💜🥹: m havinf a lOT of FuN! We listenin to sweet Carol

My Cherry 🍒 ❤️: you mean sweet caroline? I know bub you called me and I picked up and heard you singing lol

My TT 💜🥹: I wish you were here to sing with me

My TT 💜🥹: Sweeet carolineee BUM BUM BUM

My Cherry 🍒 ❤️:  you're so cute babe we'll sing together later when you get home. Don't drink too much, I want you to have fun but don't get too drunk and get sick! I love you and I'm here if you need me.

My TT 💜🥹: I lOb yu too chErby. I can't wait To be ur WiFEY! Yo mak meh sOOO hapEY!

My Cherry 🍒❤️: I know beautiful I can't wait to marry you too! Choni forever right?

My TT 💜🥹: yes bubba FoREVER AND EVER

I called Veronica and asked her to watch out extra for Toni me make sure she didn't get hurt but also to make sure she has fun.