The start

Maki covered her ears because shuichi and kokichi were fucking so loudly you could hear kokichi moan and shuichi yell loudly he's gonna cum. It was a horrible experience and Maki hated it. The next day kokichi couldn't walk so shuichi was making out with him and then rantaro came in and loudly announced he's horny. Shuichi took the opportunity to jerk him off and maki started crying because of the noises and kaito picked her up and ran away and then kokichi stumbled out and shot rantaro for stealing shumao and then kaede came in and they all fucked and then kaito came back and announced he and maki had fucked. kokichi stabbed kaedes boobs then they had a funeral but she came back bc himiko and then went off to fuck miu and then kokichi and shuichi started making out.

Maki sobbed hearing "mm~" "Ah~" "S-shumai~" and those bs words so she ran away. Kaito stared in shock as shuichi kissed kokichi roughly in their make-out session. "S-side kick!?? What are you doing with that purple bastard!??" Kaito yelled/asked. Kokichi flinched and was so flustered that he dug his face into the detectives chest. Shuichi picked him up, kissed his neck, and loudly announced to kaito that "me and kokichi are dating" and kaito was so pissed. Shuichi ran to his dorm that he shares with maki and started making out with kokichi in the corner of the room. "Ah~ S-shumai~" Kokichi stuttered out as shuichi kissed his neck. "D-don't leave any m-marks okay..?~" He said. Shuichi said "no" and started kissing his lips. Meanwhile maki was watching all of this and sobbing and recording it. Rantaro pinned kaede to the wall in his dorm and kissed her. Then the house exploded. Nagito was outside and was like "whoops" and then held Hajimes hand for the walk home.