Chapter 2

I don't own Katana Maidens toji no miko or any of its characters, I made this for my own enjoyment
_______________________________________
3rd Pov

We look at an Office room where there are around Five People In the room....

"You two must have fought a strong enemy If you got that wounded"

Said a Girl on a chair with her feet up on the table...Maki Looked at her with anger

"Show some respect in front of Yukari sama-"

"Enough, More Important, It seems that this Girl has caused you some trouble?"

"No Yukari sama, She Is-"

"Don't Lie to me"

Maki flinched...as she grit her teeth

"Tell me everything you heard from her, Both of you"

Suzuka nodded

"She didn't claim us as Enemys, She said It herself she's only after Aradama, Anything else is irrelevant to her, But she managed to cut my sword into two pieces...And her sword Is unique....It Couldn't be blocked, By my sword or Utushi..."

Yukari Looked at Suzuka

"What do you mean It couldn't be blocked?"

"As she has said Yukari-Sama...When we tried to block her blade with our sword, it went right through It and when she slashed at us it went right through Utushi....That sword Is to dangerous, I request to find her again, and this time I'll take her down!"

"Hahah!, If you got beaten up once, I bet you wouldn't stand a chance the second time"

Yume started laughing, Before she looked at Yukari and smirked

"I'll take care of this person, And If they're strong I'll win!"

"Fine, Now-"

-Knock-

-Knock-

"Come In"

The door opens as a girl with glasses looks worried

"Yukari-Sama, There have been reports of an Unidentified Toji killing multiple aradama...."

"Now It's time for me to see how strong she is"

Yume then gets up from her chair and walks out of the room with a smirk

Our View then shifts to a forest as We see A Hooded figure Dodging an attack from an Aradama, This Girl Is Y/n...

The Aradama charges at her But she Grips her sword with her right hand

and dashed at it, She then slashed it as it's head split In half....The Aradama then dropped to the ground as she then began to walk away...Her Job is only involves Aradama, anything else isn't her problem....

She started walking off As she wasn't interested on anything else....

Y/n Pov

I continued walking as I ate a piece of dried meat....I Can't remember how many Aradama I've killed but they've all ranged from different sizes...I Don't care Since I'll I need to do it kill them....

I looked at my metal arm and To be honest It wasn't pleasant to look at....But I looked at My tail and saw that it looked dirty......Well I haven't stopped moving for a few days...

I suddenly hear water running and I walk towards it....I Might as well take a bath....and After a few minutes I managed to find.....A running river...

I took of my shoes and then my coat and then my shirt, socks, panties, And I used Rocks to create a barrier Before I Dropped them Into the rock barrier and I used the running water to wash them...I then took a step into the water and It felt nice and warm...