Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

I was Laying on my bed as I had the curtains closed...as I was Trying to fall asleep...Though Nene was Resting on my tail...As I soon saw the Curtains being pulled back as I saw Kanami..though she was In a shirt and panties...and she crawled onto the bed and Layed next to me as she Smiled...

She Grabbed my Right arm as she looked to see my left arm...and I Slowly dozed off....

-Time Skip-

I was on a chair as I was Brushing my tail...As I saw Hiyori walking into the room as she looked at me...As she looked away...

"Um..Y/n...What are you doing?"

"Brushing my tail..."

Nene was on the table as He was looking at me with a smile...Hiyori was figiting as She looked at me...

"Um..."

I Patted the seat next to me

"Wana Sit?.."

She Smiled as she walked over to the seet and sat down as she looked at my tail...as I moved it over to her lap and She put her hands on it and Began to fluff me...

"Thanks..."

"Hoh?, Getting ahead of me?"

I turned my head around to see Karou as she had her hands over her chest...Hiyori Flinched but continued to Pet me...

"I Don't know what your talking about..."

Hiyori said...as she Smelled my tail and I saw flowers around her...as she was smiling...

"Karou, Where are we heading to?"

I turned my head and asked her as she was looking at Hiyori and she pouted...

"I wana Fluff!"

"Ne!"

I looked at Hiyori as she was Hugging my tail...as she was Rubbing her face into it...

"Sure...After Hiyori has Finished"

"Then Me!"

I saw Ellen With a smile on her face as there were bandages on her chest...

"Fine..."

-Time Skip-

I was Now In a Briefing Room as there was a robotic Suit on the table...I had a berry...as I was eating the berry...It taste very Good...

I Licked my lips as I saw The old man looking at me...as Ellen had her breast against my Back...As She was Fluffing my tail...

"...Are those real?"

I nodded...as he looked surprised...

"Really?"

I nodded as I felt a hand on my waist..as I saw it was Ellen's hand...I just continued to eat my berries...

"Now...Let Us get on topic..., And Let me Ask you, Do you know about this suit?"

The Old man Pointed at the armour with Glowing Orange spots on it...

"S-Equipment?, Yes It's an Experimental Armor to help beat Aradama faster..."

I didn't listen to the conversation after that...Im only interested in Hunting aradama the moment I get off this submarine....

I saw Ellen as she had a very weird smile on her face....

-Time Skip, By Y/n On a bed with Karou naked and exhausted-

I was On my bunk bed as I was holding My Katana...as The others were Talking...to each other....

"If a certain someone didn't ruin our plan, we could have completed out goal"