Chapter 1

I don't own Katana Maidens toji no miko or any of its characters I made this for my own enjoyment
_______________________________________
Y/n Pov

My body hurts...

One Of my eyes is Gone...

Yet I still will Fight...

Because it's the only thing I can Do...

"Ahh!"

I stabbed the Throat of the one who made the scream....with a knife...I then dropped it...to the ground as I slowly stood up...I Looked around till I see Someone Walking towards me

I walked towards her and she dashed at me and I did the same...

I dodge a fist that was aiming for my head

"Die!!"

I was suddenly kicked in the stomach as I few a few feet back before I rolled, As I saw My eyes with a Katana I pushed myself off the ground as i look up to see my opponent....they had a Hole in they're stomach...I Grabbed the Katana with my left hand...The one that's taken lifes of many people yes Im a weapon....And I plan on dying today...

"You've taken many Lives! Today's the day somone takes your's!"

The woman grabbed a Knife as she charged at me, I Dodged as I pulled out the katana, my body ached....With pain all over as I was suddenly stabbed In the back by the woman and I collapsed to the ground....Suddenly the lady fell over and I managed to get Up as I tried to stab her but she blocked it with the knife.....I punched her in the face, and I did it again I continued to beat her in the face with my left arm and soon her arm dropped...I Let Go of the katana but grabbed the knife as I stabbed her in the throat..I repeated stabbed her till i was sure she was dead......

I then Tried to stand up but suddenly collapsed....My body felt heavy as it became hard to breathe...

"I-I Don't want this...."

I wanted a family...But...

My family was already dead...

...I wanted to have a child....Yes...a child...a little thing that I could take care of....And Raise.......

But the path I've taken is littered with blood....A Monster like me...Can only kill...Yes....Something like me should have been dead from the very Beginning....

I looked over to see my eyes in the reflection of a broken mirror....My red eyes and hair....Something I've always hated....

This how someone like me deserves to die...alone....

My eyes felt heavy...as I Slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I slowly Open my eyes as I see that Im in a white Room on a wooden chair....

I look around as I only see white and no other color...

"It time for my judgment..."

I smile as I feel happy, Since I know I'll be Going to hell...

"No, You will not"

I looked up to see a beautiful Woman in a white dress as she had Gold eyes and white hair...

"What do you mean?"

"As I said Y/n You won't be going to hell, In fact Im forcefully sending you to another world"

I get off the chair and Grab her dress